RE:Would you send/accept a friend request to someone from work?

Yes. It would be great to have coworkers to hang out and do nude activities with.

This post was edited

Only accept if they have open profile with photo showing face.

This post was edited

I would not because my colleagues are too immature to understand the nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

I've always waiting for that to happen but it never did. I was not shy to tell my coworkers I am a nudist but never went further than that while waiting for any questions or interest. Goes to show you how small a world we nudist live in.

This post was edited

I would definitely. Both on here for the same reason

This post was edited

I see nothing wrong with it, but in my particular situation, I wouldn't. I'm an at home nudist and very private about it. (I've just recently started telling them and others I sleep in the nude, but nothing else about my at home lifestyle.) I also own my own a local firm with with up to 25 local employees at any given time. While we all get along very well and have a great time at work, I keep a very strict social distance from them. So, it would be a 'no' from me. But, to repeat, I see nothing at all wrong with it

This post was edited

It was some younger coworkers who introduced me to social nudism. So yes I would accept a friend request from a coworker. Interesting aside, I've had customers that are fellow nudists.

This post was edited

Yes, I'd accept a friend request from a co worker. I'm lucky enough to have two co workers that know I'm a nudist and have spent time naked with me - one at a beach, the other at the beach, spas, and a several resorts. She's been a lot of fun and I hope to find more co workers willing to be naked with me.

This post was edited

don't know if I would I guess it depends on the person lol

This post was edited

Remember - if you even can send or get a friend request you must both be members of the TN website. Assuming neither of you are fakes you are both nudists. So, why not send/accept a friend request. Then you can chat about your shared nudism over coffee at work.

There is just one possible hitch:- We all use nick names. So can you be sure it's a co-worker?

This post was edited