why i shave

I like to shave because I love the feel I love it when I am closed to someone ( will keep it g rated) And have been doing it for years wouldn't want it any other way.
With that said I like others shaved as well, but I form no real thoughts on persons wishes to be shaved or not. Its the persons choice and doesnt effect the way I think about him or her.
Just wish we could be freeer and to be able to rome free of cloths all of the time and where ever we would like to be without offending anyone. Just being ourselfs and free

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

I love the way it looks especially with a nice, dark, tan and I like the way it feels when I go commando, when I'm lying out in the sun and there is a gental breeze blowing, and when my wite touches me.

This post was edited
why I am shaved

I like the way I look,I like the way every one who shaves their pubic hair looks

This post was edited
RE: why I was shaved

I fancied beinga "smoothie" after encouragement from various groups here. It was the ultimate nakednes - having taken off my clothes I took off my fur coat. It was lovely to have that extra sensativity to the skin and I liked the look. That was last December soon after I joined TN. I found the maintenance rather demanding as I didn't like the sandpaper feel with the all-over six-a-clock shaddow. So I gave up. There is a blog in my profile giving a diary of the regrowth of my body hair and various pics with and without hair. If I wasnt so lazy I'd probably still be shaved all over. It was very sensual, if a bit cold.

This post was edited
RE: why I was shaved

I just like the way it feels...like being nude..its partly b/c of the gray, but I also like the feeling and its cooler.
Smoothe from the "bikini line" up and trimmed below.

This post was edited

I loved the feeling and look of being shaved; for about 18 hours. Then the stubble would start. If I shaved again I started getting the razor rash. That was aggravating as heck to me so I did the laser thing and then the electrolysis thing. I waited too long to do it though. I started turning grey and the laser does not work on those hairs. That's why I've had to deal with the electrolysis. Almost complete. Never going back to any hair down there. I love it and the wife loves it!

This post was edited

Here's another thread that needs to also go away. Guys either shave or they don't!!

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking. Just a thought. I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy. Thoughts?I shaved once in 1990 when I had a vasectumy. The shaving was worse than the procedure that followed. It was uncomfortable--especially when it started to grow out. My preference with women is natural, so I hope that I can can find a lady (like my late wife) who can accept me for the hariy dude that I am... [A good comment] I like the point that was made about greying hair. That wouldn't bother me if my pubic hair were to become grey.

This post was edited

I shave because i want to be as nude as possible when I sunbathe, I think it looks better, my wife likes it, and she keeps hers smooth as well and it is onlycourteous.
Initially I shave because the pubes would show thru sheer white G-strings that I had but since that has long past I like the feeling of being completely naked.

This post was edited

Other than I love the look and feel, it makes me feel very naked and sexy.

This post was edited