RE:Poll: What size are your genitals as a set?

Above average cock and average balls

This post was edited

Average length about 7 and thick. Big low hanging balls. Kind of wish would not hang so low. Hurts sitting in them.

This post was edited

i think i have small penis. its about 15 cm (5,90 inches) and small balls

This post was edited

Above average cock in length and girth 8.5" x 6" with big hanging balls to match. Message me for pics of cock.

This post was edited

Flaccid about 5" by 5" with commensurate balls, erect about 7.5" by 5" circumference.
I've just tried weighing them and they seem to be somewhere in the range of 12 to 16 ounces.

This post was edited

Flaccid about 5" by 5" with commensurate balls, erect about 7.5" by 5" circumference.I've just tried weighing them and they seem to be somewhere in the range of 12 to 16 ounces.

What and how the hell? I am trying to decide whether this weight comment is completely sarcastic - and if not, trying with some difficulty to picture the truly comical view of a guy dangling himself over a set of scales while trying to avoid put anything on it but his dangling participles. For complete accuracy, detachment of said parts before taking a reading is strongly suggested.

If this was a serious post, reached here is the point of utter self-absorption.

A few months ago, I took some time to write at length (mm hmm) my take on how best to get the most accurate measurement of male genitalia, attempting to make a point as to how silly the discussion was getting by saying displacement was the only way to go. Giggling can help when the ridiculous is showing.

This post was edited

Flaccid about 5" by 5" with commensurate balls, erect about 7.5" by 5" circumference.I've just tried weighing them and they seem to be somewhere in the range of 12 to 16 ounces.What and how the hell? I am trying to decide whether this weight comment is completely sarcastic - and if not, trying with some difficulty to picture the truly comical view of a guy dangling himself over a set of scales while trying to avoid put anything on it but his dangling participles. For complete accuracy, detachment of said parts before taking a reading is strongly suggested.If this was a serious post, reached here is the point of utter self-absorption.A few months ago, I took some time to write at length (mm hmm) my take on how best to get the most accurate measurement of male genitalia, attempting to make a point as to how silly the discussion was getting by saying displacement was the only way to go. Giggling can help when the ridiculous is showing.
I had always felt that they seemed heavy in my hand and tried to get an idea of the weight some time ago but this topic reminded me of it so I had a go out of sheer devilment.
I put the scales at the edge of a table at a height where my ballsack just rested on it and gradually lowered myself watching the display until I could feel my penis lift, then raised myself again to get the range.
Basically, it was just a bit of silly frivolity.

This post was edited

I have a below average penis but have large balls and I love it, and I keep them shaved at all times, I know that everything works as I have 3 grown children.

This post was edited

The set between my legs is an xxl penis and large balls. A few of my buddies have said it is the largest on TN. I doubt it's true but I am still flattered to hear a nudist buddy say that to me. I want to share openly as there is nothing about it that needs to be hidden. I try to be open and honest and show every day. If a buddy wants to see me fully naked I am glad to share

This post was edited

Above average erect penis
Average balls!
Message me for more pics

This post was edited