This post was edited
Things I won't do naked

Cook a BBQ!

This post was edited
RE: Things I won't do naked

Walking past a psychiatric center

This post was edited
Last thing I did in the nUde

Just made and ate breakfast,,slept last night and every night in THHE NUDE. Love it

This post was edited
RE: Things that I won't/or can't do naked.

Walk into our field that needs mowing big time. Anyone want to visit - oh, and bring your brush hog. LOL

This post was edited

Shoveling snow in the winter

This post was edited

I am usually naked most of the time and I only completely dress when I leave the house. But when at home, there are certain things I don't do naked. Instead, I wear a towel on my waist. Some of these things are...Ironing: I am somehow scared that I might burn myself down there.Eating hot food: Same as aboveVaccuuming: I can't explain this one. It just scares me!Using knives: Scared my hand might slip.I know I am somewhat paranoid, but does anyone else have anything that they don't or refuse to do naked?

Interesting List. I do all of these naked :-)
My kids don't like the idea of me naked, so when they are around I'm dressed. Although my son is at home right now, but sleeping so what he doesn't know can't hurt him :-)

On my list of no no activities around the home are
Frying food.
Clean Windows (we are overlooked :-( )

This post was edited
I can't renew my Driver License

naked, for fear of being arrested... oh wait, I can do that online now. Never mind, I can do that naked! :-D

This post was edited
Anything you can do, I can do nude!

I don't think there's a limit to anything that you can do nude, although there are things you have to be extremely careful when doing. Such as cooking and anything in the kitchen... solution is to just wear an apron and slippers. Same thing with power tools and other sharp equipment. Nude is a comfort we all love but out in the elements we take precautions such as sunblock, shade and so on. The same should be done indoors or anywhere when nude. Safety equipment is provided and should be used.
but yes i agree frying anything is a danger!

This post was edited

Very few things I haven't tried on this list naked, so long as you are careful it all can be done, but for sure the cats don't seem to understand they need to be careful when I'm naked, but then it's their house we're just around for maintenance!

Ain't that the truth? "Dogs have Masters. Cats have servants."

This post was edited