RE: It's not rude !

Curt if you send a lady a message and she wants you as a friend she will know. Surely ifF the messsage is shown as having been read and you get no response either the button push or a message that tells you all you need to know. From what Mieke says I can fully understand why some folks do not enter into discussion about it. You have to remember that in real life we take our cues from visual and verbal signals most of the time, which are absent on the internet. After some of the horror stories I have heard I can fully understand why folks are cautious. Also: in real life do you expect every person you meet to love you? That just does not happen.

This post was edited

To all dear members who answered to me, focusing mainly on my profile, as a reason of not getting an answer.. I think you should read my first post again. i personally apologize for making it not clear: respect the fact that i'm not a native English speaker, nevertheless i'll try to explain once again.

I didn't refer to sent messages to any female: i refered at sent messages to females who happen to be ALREADY in my friend list. I suppose by the time you press the button "accept", you want to have someone as a friend: now, if this means only a.. long friendlist, just to make you feeling better, that your empty life worths sth, sorry but this is not my case. I moderate at least 6 groups in a "slightly" bigger hospitality exchange network, having to do with people who meet in real life, so definitely i'm not the type of pathetic guy who sits all day behind a screen, feeling his miserable life by checking naked photos of women: with this i'm answering also with someone who commented about my delay in answering here.. (btw, in Greece right now we have a movement going on to the streets, fighting for our rights, so i think it's much more important being there, than being here all day, right? ;))

Now, about my profile: as you can see, i'm a certified member. i had no time to check all of your profiles, i don't know if you are certified as well.. As you know, this means that the photos you see belong to me. As about the "69", it was a last add-on, rather an ironic comment after i lost my previous enthousiasm about this website... When i realise that this site is full of fake profiles, girls who work on webcam, gay guys (i have nothing with them, i spend many hours together with polite gays on nudist beached in my country! i do have a problem though with TN ones who write to me, proposing me things..) and people who mostly have a "facebook" mentality.. (I used to had more than 250 friends: i filtered them to 50. Now they became more than 100 again. Time for new filtering.) So, after all this mentality, with majority of people being here for sth sexual, disguised with a naturist mask, i decided to make this ironic comment about my age and my.. love for this number. I'm 39 years old, for anyone who is interested in. And yes, i'm a nature's lover and a honest person: when you read someone's profile, don't stuck in sth you don't like, read the whole of it..

Least but not last: i don't "attack" to all women. I have a few but really GOOD female friends, among them an exceptional one that i made in TN. We keep correspondence in a standard basis, being like real friends.
Also, my messages that got no answer had nothing to do with sexual intentions or relevant content: they were just friendly messages to girls who were already among my friends but never contacted me. I still wonder why someone to state being your "friend" if not interested in contacting with you EVER: therefore i went on, trying in a polite way to realize if there is any interest by their side. No answer. This is what i criticise, so simple. Especially by the time that men answered ALWAYS to me, even if a difference occured, trying at least to be polite.. Don't you see any difference in both reactions?

Anyway, that was all: forgive me once again if my text is not so comprehensive, but my level of English is medium.. (maybe next time i have to try posting in Greek.. ;))

This post was edited

reading it again, i found out some typing mistakes, some wrong prepositions, such things... I suppose you will forgive me, it's not big deal.. :)

This post was edited
RE: not even a word back, as an answer: how rude...

Yes, I agree, DJ just "get lost" not very polite but at least you knowwhere you are. I hope I have not been guilty of such a thing on this site.

This post was edited

But this is what i'm gonna do: i did it once already in the past, as i said.. just to add that from those friends who are not certified, i have nice contact with 2-3 of them, out of TN, and they are who they say they are :)

This post was edited

One of the problems is that many of the young females beginning out on the site are inundated with friend requests, and accept anyone who asks. Look at some of their profiles and the number of friends on their friends lists. They get many messages everyday. It is just a case of time, mostly, I think. Even though you are on their friend's list, they don't know you. My niece was here for a bit, it was an eye opener, the attention the young women get. The guys just don't get it.
As to this idea of Many fake female profiles being present, that is not supported by anything but conjecture. To delete a person because they are not certified is irresponsible.

This post was edited