RE:Whats on your nudist to-do list?

Grilling nude for the first time as I type this.

This post was edited

I will strike off one more this summer during my trip to Spain:- stay in a naturist village (Vera Playa). Will be there for five nights.Still on my list:- Participate in a 5km nude run- Nude sailing trip- Zippolite nude festival

5k should be easy. Many resorts have them.

This post was edited

Soccer/Association Football (for those of us where other codes dominate ;-) ) may be the safest to play nude, although perhaps rugby may be an option, especially for an informal beach game.I don't feel as I have a to-do list as such, but to try and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.New Zealand is noted for having naked rugby games.

I've watched some on YouTube.

This post was edited

Made my secret cove run. The cove was mostly textiles. Other nudists were sunning on some boulders at the edge of the water at the south end.

This post was edited

Secret cove at lake Tahoe. This Thursday i will go on this adventure.

Only Secret Cove? There are 2 more beaches within hiking distance of secret cove.

If you want to see more pictures of Secret Cove, go to my profile page,
click/tap LOCATIONS tab and click/tap "Secret Cove".
Maybe, you'd like to add your experience or pictures

.Love the crystal clear emerald water of that beach.
That's where I took my video.

Since you are almost 7,000 ft above sea level, water evaporates quickly.
You'll be dry in 10 minutes. No need to towel off.

Made my secret cove run. The cove was mostly textiles. ..

Nudist/naturist are in Creek Beach, about 30-40 min hike
from parking lot, a 20-30 min hike (YMMV) from Secret Cove.

This post was edited

Added

This post was edited

Drove home from band nude Monday night. Sat on a towel in case I needed cover. Took my shirt and footwear off quickly but waited until the parking lot was empty to drop the shorts. Took the route on back roads instead of driving through towns. Freeing and nerve wracking at the same time.Next challenge daylight nude driving, then driving on busier roads.May do it in the van because it sits much higher than my car and has tinted windows except the windshield.Next time night or day wear pull on shorts before and after drive. Working with buttons and zipper when sitting in a car is a challenge.

Moved my nude driving up several notches today. Took the van to Gunnison so I could bring my bike and drove most of the way nude, including US 1, NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. All in daylight hours. While it was liberating, I still prefer driving my convertible with the top down and my shorts on. Not ready to try top down and shorts off.

This post was edited

When its butt cold in the Northern US, I want to go to the Florida Keys, kayak out to a tiny island with a nice beach, and camp for days. I wouldnt wear anything the entire time. I would fish, read a book, explore, and take pics of the scenery.

This post was edited

-Visit a nude beach
-Spend multiple days naked(consecutively)
-swim naked

This post was edited

Since the last time I posted, I have grilled nude and taken a short low key nude hike.

This post was edited