RE:Have you answered your door nude?

yes, several times...but i cheat and only open half way, so vertically hidden. but they could see I was naked. i figure i want to be polite.

This post was edited

No. Everybody was dressed when they answered. I've even come across regular customers here on TN. I added them and we exchanged messages back and forth. They knew who I was and they still put clothes on when they answered the door. That kind of stuff just never happened on my routes.

Thanks for sharing this insight. I wonder if what you observed may be a result of a genuine nudist not feeling compelled to expose an unsuspecting delivery person to them being clothes free without prior notice as point of respect for others. This is one of the basic tenets of naturism.

This post was edited

The point is what body language do you send out if you are opening the door naked? Can it be misunderstood? If yes don't do it.

This post was edited

Further complicating the issue you state is body language is open to interpretation. There is no guarantee that the intention by my body language with be interpreted corrected by the person observing it. So best to not create the situation in the first place IMO

This post was edited
Have you answered your door nude?

I have, but only for people I know that are Ok with my nudity. I am very comfortable being naked in many situations. But...as a male, it is a very fine line between fun and being sued for indecent exposure.

My Significant Other on the other hand, she has answers the door nude most of the time. She works from home and is naked all of the time at home. No one has ever been bothered by her being naked.

This post was edited

If you are not in a naturist resort then you shouldnt ever open the door naked.

Its not normal, its not whats expected and its not what the vast majority ever want to see.

Its my house my rules isnt an excuse, its just justification for being rude to strangers.

Be kind, be caring, stop making all naturists look like dicks.

This post was edited