RE:BalconyRE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Took a final outdoor shower before checking out from Cypress Cove and flying back to Boston. We may get 70s on Saturday, so we might head to Solair and take the dogs for a nice trail walk before heading to the (indoor) Halloween dance.

This post was edited
RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Surprisingly warm for late October.
Had lunch, read the paper. Catching up on email and social media.
Planning to take a bike ride soon, I will have to put on shorts and shoes, but not a shirt.

This post was edited

Surprisingly warm for late October.Had lunch, read the paper. Catching up on email and social media.Planning to take a bike ride soon, I will have to put on shorts and shoes, but not a shirt.

Thursday was similar to Wednesday but also put most of the deck furniture away for the winter. Too cool yesterday. Today was perfect but I had a lot to do. Did get a few minutes on social media outside.

This post was edited

Went with a group for a full moon naked hike.

This post was edited

Due to a variety of reasons, I have had very little time for outdoor nudity this year.
In fact, I have only been nude outside three times.
The first was June 24 for the World Naked Bike Ride Los Angeles.
Second time was a couple of weeks ago (10/15/23) when I finally had some free time to go to Bates Beach.
The most resent time was last Sunday (10/22/23) doing a free hike at Lake Castaic.

Not many people, clothed or otherwise, at the beach. In fact, for a lot of the time I was the only one nude and the only nudist that walked the beach.

For my hike at Castaic, no one else was in the area so I was able to begin and end my hike from the car nude. I have attached a few pictures I took while on the hike.

This post was edited

I cut the back yard a few days ago. Maybe the last time for the year.

This post was edited

Played Pick Ball.How did you enjoy PickleballIt was great. I had not played in a few years and didnt have my paddle but everyone was gracious and let me borrow a paddle and helped me relearn the game. The enjoyed playing with me because I didnt wince at their hard shots and fast paced game.

So you got to play pickle ball wit others while you were nude? Thats cool. Anyone else nude or just you?

This post was edited

Played Pick Ball.How did you enjoy PickleballIt was great. I had not played in a few years and didnt have my paddle but everyone was gracious and let me borrow a paddle and helped me relearn the game. The enjoyed playing with me because I didnt wince at their hard shots and fast paced game.

So you got to play pickle ball with others while you were nude? Thats cool. Anyone else nude or just you?

This post was edited

Pumped gas at a gas station.Took a piss at a rest stop.In both cases, was driving nude, got out of the car nude, was nude the entire time.

Both things I wish I had the courage to do. The closest Ive gotten is wearing only a t-shirt for each of those.

This post was edited

On a Mediterranean cruise. Had a chance for a discount on a balcony upgrade so I got one. Catching up on email and social media on the balcony now.

This post was edited