privacy AKA trolling

I wasn't born yesterday. I get messages from "29 yr olds" that are single, never show their skin on a nudist website, want my email or other contact info almost immediately like I'm the man they always dreamed of. let's cut it out. I'm not that hot, its been a while and you don't know crap about me to be that engaged. If you have no profile and no pics what are they doing here? (trolling old men and women for money). they have 500 friend requests or friends and no pics or bio? Something is fishy. I need a way to either flag them as suspicious, block them, block all non certs or people with no nude pics or people with no bio.

This topic was edited
RE:privacy AKA trolling

Yeh, kinda tedious how many you get these days,
No profile, no pics, 300 friends and joined...1 day ago, really likely!!!
There is a spam button and delete button on messages, but seemingly no way to block them in the first place, or not that I have found,
Probably not even people, just bots that can search hundreds of profiles an hour for key words, single, male, 50+ would be my guess as to what is at the top of the "search" list .

This post was edited

I get way more profile likes than messages from these people, and respond by going to their profile to flag them. No need to block - they're gone very quickly due to multiple flags. Yes, tedious.

This post was edited

Some do take to put something like a generic face pic and/or a brief narrative that has link to their 'private web page'. The only reason they are here is to direct you to their web site to make $$$. If it wasn't that there are some on here that are specifically on just to find 'play dates', these individuals would not be doing it, plain and simple. Plus to get our attention they do a like on our profile so we get a notice by our 'bell'. Best to just 'flag' the profile and move on. It will sometimes take a day or two for the profile to be deleted but they do seem to eventually be 'not found'. Now regarding them having 'friends', well again it goes back that some on here what to be friends with nearly anyone and don't really have any reason just to have a good number. You can block these profile but why do it when theses profiles will be gone. If they took time to send a message, which doesn't happen often, just ignore the message and flag as spam. At this time there is no way to delete messages, it's one of those bugs that it is what it is.

This post was edited

I regard it in the same vein as stopping by the burn pile with junk mail from the mailbox. You just process it with the other trash for disposal. But it does get annoying.

This post was edited

I'm feeling ignored. I don't get these troll messages. What am I doing wrong (or maybe right?).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I'm feeling ignored. I don't get these troll messages. What am I doing wrong (or maybe right?).John aka cobeachbum

If we can figure that out we'll all do it!!!

This post was edited