What experience caused you to be the most scared/terrified while you were naked?

When did you experience the most scary / terrifying while nude? It could be a physical danger or a brush with the law or whatever.

I will relate mine soon.

This topic was edited
RE:What experience caused you to be the most scared/terrified while you were naked?

Getting pulled over for driving naked. Closed sedan, nighttime, rural stretch of freeway, no funny business. I've never had even a reasonable guess about how I was spotted, but the trooper knew I was naked when she pulled me over, and gave me a lecture about it. Pretextual ticket for "weaving in my lane."

This post was edited
RE:What experience caused you to be the most scared/terrified while you were naked?

Only time I was concerned or scared was about 16 years ago. We'd bought this house we live in currently. It's about an hour and 10 mins from the house we'd sold. I needed to return to the sold home and do some fix its before close of escrow. I packed my tools and grabbed a pair of shorts, t shirt and flip flops, just in case. Drove naked to the old house, drove into the garage and got out. I went to work and realized I forgot to bring a couple of things. No problem, I'll just run over to Home Depot.

Got out to the truck and looked for my clothes. No clothes. I then remembered I left them on a counter in the garage when I got distracted by something. I got in the truck to then drive to the new home and when I started up my truck, the low fuel light went on. I now need fuel and I have no clothes. I stopped at the gas station down the street and when the coast was somewhat clear, I pulled up to the pump, got out and began pumping fuel. If I was seen, no one seemed to care but I'm pretty sure no one saw me. It was moderately busy but I guess everyone was concentrating on their pump and not my periodic nudity by the truck and pump.

I figured I'd get 5 mins down the freeway on my way home and get pulled over but never happened. I got home to the new place, grabbed what other items I needed and the clothes, got back in the truck and returned to the old house to finish up. Long day but though I had shorts, t shirt and flip flops, I never wore them or anything else that entire day.

This post was edited

We encountered a snake on the trail hiking to some springs. My wife screamed and dug her nails in my are as the bull snake slithered across the trail. I was our second time socially nude and she was ready to head back to the truck and go home.

I convinced her to stay and we continued our hike to the spring. My wife still shaking asked the people in the pool if they saw the snake; one lady replied, No, but I heard you see it.

Since then. I bought a fixed blade knife that I can clip to a strap on my leg or a pouch I carry just in case.

This post was edited

In Feb 2020 I was wrapping up a 6 1/2 week tour in Africa, a month of which I had been in Muslim west Africa. On my last day while in Tunis
I awoke to the sound of the predawn call to prayer. I relieved myself then stepped out on to my private 2nd floor balcony of the Airbnb I was staying in to hear it one last time . And the door locked behind me. The balcony was big, and had a half meter high wall along two sides and overlooked a construction site across the street that was just coming to life. A drop to the courtyard of the home I was in would mean I would land on concrete and have to pound on the door so that the old Arab couple who managed the place could let me in. I did not want to risk my ankles or their wrath.
I explored a bit more the far end of the balcony had portion of wall a meter tall. On the other side was the balcony for the other room. I had met the young couple in that room and had taught them to play Farkle as we traded travel stories. So I climbed the wall and knocked on their sliding door and stepped to the side i called out who I was and he began to open it. I asked him to go over to my room and open my door for me. He sleepily said " sure" and by the time i climbed back across the wall and got to my door he was sliding my door open clad only in his undies. I ducked in to my great relief and all he said was " sure must be cold outside" He went back to bed . I was awake for the day. Later in the morning the 3 of us explored the old city together. Him and I have kept in touch and I hope someday for him to show me his native Algeria and me show him the USA.

This post was edited

Nearly fell off a side of a mountain while clambering up a rock face. I had slipped on loose rock and barely managed to hold on by slight friction to smooth rock. While it didn't deter me from continuing that day, I have never had such a vividly clear and palpable sense of imminent death. What did I learn? Climb slower, haha. I have also gotten heavily into rock climbing and my footing/grip/body awareness is next level.

This post was edited

I am curious how 189 fellow nudist have read this and only 6 have tales to tell. Surely everyone has had some scare in their nudist experiences. The ratio of True Nudist to the non participants here can't be that bad can it?

This post was edited

I suspect that folks have different levels of adventure & corresponding levels of fear. Though not too bold with my nudist forays, I have had my next door neighbor drive in his driveway one morning about 5:30 AM with a perfect view of yours truly. Dont know how he missed me. One another occasion, a person driving down the road stopped in the one spot with a slight opening in the forest. There I was taking a nude stroll in the afternoon. It is not normally a problem as the opening is rather high but this guys truck had to be four feet off the ground. I was only about 40-50 feet away, standing in the trail. I dont think he ever looked. There has been a few more similar instances but no one has said anything.

This post was edited

Was on Spring Break in Florida. Had been out to dinner and drinking and a couple of us decided to hang out on the beach after. Went skinny dipping, but it was in the day of Jaws, so we didn't stay long in the surf. Dared each other to run naked on the beach for longer and longer distances. Got all hot and sweaty, so decided to take a dip in the pool. Our pool was cold, so we decided to check out the pool next door at a condo complex. It was midnight and empty, so we quietly skinny-dipped in their pool. Well, there was heavy security there because of a recent murder on the island. We got caught by the cops. My idiot friend decided to lie to the cops and say we were staying at the condo complex. They let us put our clothes back on, but they didn't like the lying, so we got arrested -- fortunately for just Trespassing. Ended up spending the night in jail with just a bathing suit and t-shirt with no shoes. Went to court the next day and was let off on "time-served" by a nice judge who didn't want to deal with college students. I got put in the county jail with hardened prisoners, my buddy only waited in the drunk tank. Slept with my ass to the wall. Paddy wagon and chain gang to and from the jail. When we were released, had to flag down a cab, and we had no money on us. Fortunately, he took us and we gave him money when we got to our place. This is before cell phones. The rest of our friends just thought we got lucky and didn't miss us.

This post was edited

I was driving nude through several states. Apparently I must have been seen by a trucker and was reported. Down the road I looked up and and saw a trooper in my rear view with their lights onCRAP! I was able to get my shorts on as I pulled over. He tried to get me to admit, which I did not. Was let go, and my heart rate finally returned to normal.

This post was edited