RE:What do you want on your tombstone?

We cremated him.

This post was edited

To quote a country song "How Do You Like Me Now"

This post was edited

Definitely having my ashes spread in a special place. But if I had one, maybe Happiness is only real when it is shared.

This post was edited

I dont want a tombstone. I want to leave as I enter, with LOVE. My wish is to go to the ocean. Water brings and takes life. This seems fitting. My new adventure begins when my soul/energy/source of life leaves the physical trappings of my body. I fear nothing. I embrace everything. I am appreciative of everything I have ever experienced. Harmonious love to all!

This post was edited

I dont want a tombstone. I want to leave as I enter, with LOVE. My wish is to go to the ocean. Water brings and takes life. This seems fitting. My new adventure begins when my soul/energy/source of life leaves the physical trappings of my body. I fear nothing. I embrace everything. I am appreciative of everything I have ever experienced. Harmonious love to all!

This is perfect. I don't think people should focus on writing a marker, focus on the love you put into the world, and how you will be remembered

This post was edited

Still Social Distancing

This post was edited

Born nude
Lived nude
Burried nude

This post was edited

Born nudeLived nudeBurried nude

Love this one :P

This post was edited

I sent an email to the memorial company asking if they could add one word to the base of the tombstone and got a prompt YES

So NATURIST will be on there . I decided to use the more subtle term.

This post was edited

And no I am not referring to the old frozen pizza ad.I just ordered my own tombstone. None of us know when our time will be up and being single I think it is the responsible thing to do.I wanted something unique that will stand out . Maybe one that a cemetery guide will include on his tour someday.So I have ordered a Christmas tree ( I have a rather large collection) shaped stone with my name engraved with letters that look like Scrabble ( my favorite game) tiles. And my name interlocked like it would be on a Scrabble board. Across the bottom will be WORLD TRAVELER. On the backside a world map. I am thinking of having him add NUDIST across the bottom of the backside.Thoughts?

I've found what I want, maybe not on my tombstone per se; but this looks beautiful and commemorates the love of a woman and her beauty all at the same time:

https://www.cultofweird.com/death/laurence-matheson-asleep-gravestone/

This post was edited