New guy here

Hi, I'm 52, bi and married.

I became a home nudist in my mid 20's when I was single. I really loved coming home and getting undressed and relaxing in the nude.

When I started dating my wife, she didn't have a problem with it. She didn't always join in, but she never indicated that it was a problem. Once we were married, she indicated that it always made her uncomfortable. So, i'm back to living a textile life.

I travel for work and look for nudist spots in other cities. When I go to Miami, I like to visit Haulover Beach. It's soo relaxing.

I'm looking for nudist friends in the Central Florida area. It would be great to have some casual friends that can host for a movie night, BBQ or a pool party.

This topic was edited
RE:New guy here

Search the groups, locations and events. I'm sure you'll network soon enough. Happy hunting . . .

This post was edited

look up Sunny Sands in Pierson

This post was edited

Thanks. I've been browsing around and am a bit better oriented.
Have a great week

This post was edited

look up Sunny Sands in Pierson
Will do

This post was edited
RE:New guy here -

During my 55 years of marriage, I was a cautious beach nudist after accidentally discovering how wonderful it felt to be unclothed, swimming and sunning while in the Caribbean on Cruise ship vacations. My wife preferred shopping to beaches,
Now as a recent widower, During the past 2 years of snowbirding in Florida, I visited the East Coast nude beaches of Haulover, Blind Creek, Playa Linda, and Apollo, and next year taking a huge "leap of faith, and after Jan-Mar 2024 snowbirding in Port St Lucie, I will visit and stay at Cypress Cove, Apr 3-8, 2024, at a clothing optional resort . If you are in the Kissimmee area, Cypress Cove has reasonable day rates, and is a beautifl resort
I'm healthy, educated, well traveled, and genuinely enjoy meeting people from all over the world. Hope to become friends with many of you, Feel free to say hello. I'm willing to chat publicly and privately.

This post was edited