Dating

This is for all the nudist men out here. Whats it like to date a girl who is either a nudist or not a nudist? Share your experiences.

This topic was edited
RE:Dating

This is for all the nudist men out here. Whats it like to date a girl who is either a nudist or not a nudist? Share your experiences.

Well nothing on the dating thing? I have gone with many woman to nudest places. I find it fun, and dont hold back taking my clothing off. What is interesting is many women wont go. Some go and talk about how they used to skinny dip and its no big deal. Then they get there and everything changes. I find it funny and usually just before you leave they might go out undressed for s few minutes. Then there are the ones( fewest) that are just as bold as me, and they dont care. Thats when I have had the most fun, just being friends and talking like we were out like anywhere else!

For anyone, just ask. See if they are interested. Give them time to think about it. If your a nice person( guy) many will try it once at least!

This post was edited
RE:Dating

Here in the Midwest US I find it difficult enough for a woman to accept that I can be nudist and still straight and moral, much less finding a woman who is comfortable with any nudity herself. I have the impression that it's better with younger generations though.

This post was edited