Group adjustments

Although this is an open group, it seems that some folks are not here for the intended purpose. I have added a moderator who will try to help with the group messages and members.

Please post on topic messages only. Additionally, I have begun to remove anyone without a profile photo, so please update your profile to include at least one photo in order to remain.

This topic was edited
RE:Group adjustments

And I'm the guy who volunteered to help mod this. All members should feel free to message me if they have any concerns. Brandonguy41 has taken care of the current crop, but I'm here in part to end the spammy posts from women who are looking for men to chat with. Ladies (if that's what you are), you're in the wrong group.

This post was edited

More housekeeping details.

I've been sweeping some profiles out of here. They all follow the same pattern: a provocative photo of a woman, they join a few groups, and they go silent, all in a short span of time. They came, tried to induce men to chat (probably with the thought of scamming them), and then they vanished. This is just a step in decluttering the group.

Next in my sights is probably blank profiles who haven't been on the site in the last few years.

This post was edited

Today's housekeeping: new member offers Dropbox folder of her pics. I delete the post, report the profile, and then page through hundreds of pages of members to kick her out.

This post was edited

I miss being able to sort members by join date (maybe paid members can do that). Still, I clicked all the way to page 318 of the membership list to kick out the latest cam girl who posted in here. Then I reported her.

This post was edited