Human behaviour - nothing surprises me

Yesterday I had pre-arranged to chat with a person at a given time. The time rolled around and sure enough I found them there - lovely.
They sent me a link to a photo. A nice nude shot showing a beautiful pose by an older lady. Nice.
I sent them a friend request which they accepted. Perfect.
A few lines into the chat....I'm unfriended and no response to my chat.
I think this is a PB for me for 'friend to unfriended' in about 10mins.
Am wondering anybody else has experienced this?

This topic was edited
RE:Human behaviour - nothing surprises me

Maybe the lady was unsure of herself and the confidence wasn't there at the time. It happened to me after a couple of days. Don't worry about it, life goes on.

This post was edited

Yes agree, could be a confidence issue...and we do all get them.

Only residual concerns has been having clicked the link to her pic which was in a pic sharing app....

This post was edited

A similar thing happened to me a few years ago.

I was private messaged in the chat room by a man. I politely agreed to chat but after about 20 minutes it was clear that he wasnt a naturist and everything he was saying was just pure childlike fantasy.

I left the conversation blocked the profile (the one and only time Ive ever done that) and never had any contact with him again. It just wasnt worth the bother.

This post was edited

Sad to say but many people on here are complete flakes.

This post was edited

Sad to say but many people on here are complete flakes.

Not sure while this fact still unclear to many of the guys on this site.

This post was edited

Sad to say but many people on here are complete flakes.Not sure while this fact still inset clear to many of the guys on this site.

Probably because so many guys on this site have the fantasy of being a social nudist without ever experiencing it and then make up stories.

That is not just me saying that, some anthropologists from another board say it too. ( dont ask me to back that up with facts, I made some of it up)

This post was edited

Sad to say but many people on here are complete flakes.Not sure while this fact still inset clear to many of the guys on this site.Probably because so many guys on this site have the fantasy of being a social nudist without ever experiencing it and then make up stories.That is not just me saying that, some anthropologists from another board say it too. ( dont ask me to back that up with facts, I made some of it up)

If this wisecrack is in response to my comment about the original use for clothing, here is a link to an article by a highly respected research institution that makes the claim.
/www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/when-did-clothing-originate-180982030/

This post was edited

With very little spoken language and no written language, having to make clothes from animal hide is something cavemen from 100,000 years ago figured out without the intervention of an anthropologist.

When something is blindingly obviously true, its easy to believe.

The greater question is, when presented with something thats blindingly obvious false, some people prefer to be blind.

This post was edited