How well does your Gay-dar work?

My mind and eyes have started to wonder since I have accepted that I am on the gay side of bisexual. Although I still enjoy the sight of a woman, naked or clothed, my preference has drifted to men. When I engage with men, on some level I cannot help but wonder what he look like naked. Would he enjoy spending time with me naked, much less exploring and bonding with me? How would I even broach the subject given that I have lived as a straight man up until now? What are the signs could I look for that would tell me that a man thinks I am attractive and would like to get to know me? What can I do in a public setting to men discretely know I am approachable? Essentially, how do I turn on my Gay-Dar to subtly let the world know who I am while still being married to a woman?

I am sure other married and divorced men have or are experiencing what I am feeling. I would love to hear from you and how you handle it. I would also like to hear from guys who are open about their desire to have male companionship, regardless of how sexual it is.

This topic was edited
RE:How well does your Gay-dar work?

well to me that easy i attend a gay nudist campground where some identify as straight , bi , bi curious , bi-queer me and gay . most even straight are looking for a hookup , bi curious they are sometimes just enjoying the view and somewhat want to make the next step and some just there to be nude and free . adult bookstores although nothing like the 70's -80's might be the place or a club .

This post was edited
RE:How well does your Gay-dar work?

My mind and eyes have started to wonder since I have accepted that I am on the gay side of bisexual. Although I still enjoy the sight of a woman, naked or clothed, my preference has drifted to men. When I engage with men, on some level I cannot help but wonder what he look like naked. Would he enjoy spending time with me naked, much less exploring and bonding with me? How would I even broach the subject given that I have lived as a straight man up until now? What are the signs could I look for that would tell me that a man thinks I am attractive and would like to get to know me? What can I do in a public setting to men discretely know I am approachable? Essentially, how do I turn on my Gay-Dar to subtly let the world know who I am while still being married to a woman?I am sure other married and divorced men have or are experiencing what I am feeling. I would love to hear from you and how you handle it. I would also like to hear from guys who are open about their desire to have male companionship, regardless of how sexual it is.

You could make suggestions about situations you would enjoy and see their reaction

This post was edited