RE:Guys, do you like sexually assertive women?

3. I'm flattered but ...
... no, I've never been someone who would act on that... always need to get to know someone... but I'm sure I'd be gracious and complimentary in my refusal...

This post was edited

"I acknowledge that experiencing something new can be overwhelming. I may not handle it gracefully and appear foolish as I try to contain my excitement.

It would be different if the person were at the bar actively seeking companionship or enjoying a drink. As the old saying goes, it's hard to find when you want it, but you're often pleasantly surprised when you least expect it."
In my case, I have been told on many occasions that I was oblivious to passes from the other gender! I guess it shows my age!

This post was edited

I, too, have been looking at this post and wondering if I should respond? The honest answer is that I have been approached in this fashion on two or three occasions during my worldly travels in the green airplane. Visiting the far flung & often very poor parts of the world makes for a possibly eligible foreign male a distinct magnet. Thats as much detail as I will divulge. When approached by these young ladies, I politely declined. Thats just how I operate. I hope I didnt break anyones bubble.

This post was edited

I have no problem with sexually assertive women and in this modern world if they want to step up we should welcome that. However, us guys have been raised in a assertive equals money mode so yes one has pause. I would give her the benefit until she starts talking money then shut down - happens a lot even on this site when you discuss meeting as nude friends, ie. the Vanilla Visa to pay for the trip to come see ya, etc. Still if on the up and up I'm all in and would love the ride. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Im all in favor of sexually assertive women. I cant say Ive encountered many - but the few I have were memorable. I think forthright, direct women in general are much more attractive ( and honest ) . In the scenario posed by our author, my first reaction would be to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming - and is that was not the case Id wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity and beauty bestowing it. Of course, thats assuming I could overcome any tough-tied, bewildered , self conscious behavior of my own.

This post was edited

I should have framed my scenario a bit better. So the big put offs up to now are:
1. Maybe she's after my money. Either she is a working girl or a very poor girl who's after the rich American I am. She's already told you that she's not after a relation, maybe she clearly states that she is not a prostitute and she's richer than you.
2. Age gap. I mentioned that in my scenario you are about 40, say she is around 33. Not much of an issue here, is it.

But what about if she is a bit of a nymphomaniac? Maybe you've seen her often taking a man up, maybe several a day, maybe she's "done" most if not all men in the resort? Would that be a big no-no for you? Diminish the value of the gift she's making to you? Make you fear you wouldn't perform, you'd be compared and examined like in school instead of adored and treasured?

This post was edited

Interesting. I expected that none to one member would answer this question because it will feel... Well, uncomfortable.

Why would her being a nympho be a red flag? A red flag for what? For something wrong with her as a woman? As a human being? This is not the law of diminishing returns at work. Maybe for her, because she has many men, not for you, as she may be a one in a lifetime opportunity.

So she is incredibly sexy, she likely can satisfy a man like few other, she is asking for nothing - no money, no favour, no time spent with her - and she is offering you sex with no string attached. You don't want sentiments, you don't want commitment but you say no because she has other men too. And after all, what's being a nympho? A new man a week? A day? Two every day?

If you have a feeling of revulsion towards her, why is that? Because she has occasional sex with many men? Most of you would love that with multiple women. Because she is a woman with an attitude to sex similar to many men's? Now that's getting fascinating. Why shouldn't women do that without triggering rejection from men? Is it the societal software which tells us that women should be coy and choosy or our evolution which wired us this way?

So coming back to my first intro, you guys like sexually assertive women because they are more sexually available, but not so sexually assertive to have a masculine attitude to sex...

This post was edited

Touch Flora!

This post was edited

That is touchee

This post was edited

Indeed

This post was edited