Hello

I went from refusing to take photos of myself all the way to posting nude photos of myself on this website.

For the longest time, I hated looking at myself. I would refuse photos because I didn't want to see what I looked like in them. Even looking at myself in a mirror was a nightmare.

One day at clicked, I could overcome this. I started working on myself, physically and mentally. I realized that I wasnt happy with how I looked, and I could improve that. I also worked on my mental health to make sure those both went hand in hand. I slowly started to like myself again.

One day I posted a (clothed) picture, and get a lot of compliments. I have to say, that felt good. The work I was putting in was paying off.

So how did i get here? Ive always been intrigued by nudism but due to almost self hatred i never embraced it. One day, I took the plunge, joined this website, and posted some pictures. And then I got nervous and deleted my account. And that happened again. And then one day, I recreated an account and stuck with it. And here we are.

I have fully embraced my nude self and am nude when ever i can. I love it and I love myself!

Anyways, if you read this, thanks for reading. I wanted to share a little more about myself. Feel free to hit me up to chat sometime. I like having a site where I can embrace my feelings, love my nude self, and connect with others who feel the same way.

Chris

This topic was edited
Hello Clothesoff38

Welcome to becoming a bit more comfortable with your body and with this site. There are plenty of fun activities and good people to interact with. There are always some that are not so fun, but you'll figure them out soon enough. Please join in, be somewhat adventurous, and be safe. I think you will enjoy it.

This post was edited
RE:Hello

Awesome !

This post was edited
RE:Hello Clothesoff38

Thanks. Hoping i will!

This post was edited

Thanks!

This post was edited

Welcome! Its a big step you took and you should be proud of yourself. It took me a while to accept myself and get to work.

This post was edited

Thanks!

This post was edited