Kemil in May

Anyone been to the beach yet?

This topic was edited
RE:Kemil in May

Got to the beach today. No other nude people today. There were two park employees working in the plants about midway down to our place.

Wind was from the north but there was a presence of flies in some places sad to say. Enjoyed the sun and my lunch!

This post was edited

Flies always suck

This post was edited

Flies always suck

This post was edited

Were you nude there? I've heard conflicting reports. I noticed just this week on Google maps that a section of the beach is designated as "naturist section".

I would like to try Kemil Beach, even if I had to wear something.

This post was edited

Hey Jon! I just looked at Google Maps and that Naturalist Area is in fact the place. That said, Im feel it is still not legal to be nude there nor wise to post it on GM, but its there .

I always try to be discreet. Dont mind being nude with other nude people or exposing myself to someone who doesnt mind, but I dont want problems.

Anyway, thats the location!

This post was edited

Hey all!

Just so we all know, anyone can pop a pin in the map for a recommended Google Map update. You pop that pin in once or twice, and the metrics at Google adds it to the map.

Personally, I am conflicted by this. I do not want to gatekeep this information as I want more people to be aware of areas where they can enjoy the nudist lifestyle. However, I can remember going to Mazo Beach in the 90s and early 00s. It was a known location that everyone loved, but then it came under political pressure and was officially closed. While Kemil will never be able to close because of national park status, this could result in higher policing from the rangers in attempt to 'shut down' the naturalist area simply by an increase in monitoring.

Thoughts?

This post was edited

Has anyone gone lately? This group has gone quiet!

This post was edited

We have not had a chance to visit Kemil yet this year. We have been there as early as March in past years. We always go totally nude at the shore. We swim and sun to our hearts content. See you there soon!
Rich & Debbie

This post was edited