California guys

Been wanting to go to a report or camp group in California thats clothing optional or fully nude , any one know of any good places to see ?

This topic was edited
RE:California guys

I've been to Lupin Lodge (Santa Cruz adjacent) and Harbin Hot Springs (Northern CA). both are great options, tho I think Harbin takes better care of their facilities.

This post was edited

Glen Eden in Corona, Riverside County, is a nudist resort on almost 200 acres. 4 swimming pools, tennis courts, pickelball court, jacuzzi, sauna, hiking trails, etc, etc. Cabins to rent, or stay only the day.

This post was edited

That you will be looking into it sounds amazing

This post was edited

Been wanting to go to a report or camp group in California thats clothing optional or fully nude , any one know of any good places to see ?

Depending on your length of stay, Glen Eden in Corona, Olive Dell Nude Ranch in Colton. If you're here for any length of time, you could stay at Glen Eden and drive an hour to ODNR in Colton and then the next day, another hour and 10 mins south to Black's Beach in San Diego.

We're members of GE, been to ODNR many times and were frequent visitors to Black's Beach. Got questions, we got answers.

This post was edited

Would enjoy going with you :-)

This post was edited

Glen Eden in Corona, Riverside County, is a nudist resort on almost 200 acres. 4 swimming pools, tennis courts, pickelball court, jacuzzi, sauna, hiking trails, etc, etc. Cabins to rent, or stay only the day.

Someone on another board spent almost 2 months at Glen Eden last summer and was nude the entire time except one evening when he and his wife went into town to replenish supplies and have dinner in a nice restaurant.

This post was edited

Those places out in California always look so nice in the pictures and appears to be a great place to visit but I don't know if I could stand the traffic and congestion. I'm sure that once you get away from the masses, it's beautiful countryside. All those perfectly manicured developments and the rock lined ornamentals always look so picture perfect. Maybe one day, the wife & I will head out that way to see the sights out west. I guess a good supply off Xanax might get me in & out of traffic! I'll think a little more pondering is in order. LOL

This post was edited

Another option is Arroyo Del Sol, a clothing optional B&B near Pasadena. www.arroyodelsol.net

This post was edited

You can camp at Laguna del Sol near Sacramento (in fact, I hope to go there this weekend). It's a resort, but camping is permitted there for a fee.

I've also camped at Harbin Hot Springs, which is more a wellness center than a resort.

One more option is the Sequoians, a community near Castro Valley (East San Francisco bay). I camped there, but got the vibe that they were primarily looking for new members rather than guests.

The last option is to camp in BLM or National Forest in the undeveloped areas. It's strictly not legal to be nude there, but if you're away from everybody else there, you're safe.

This post was edited

I would second Laguna Del Sol in Wilton, CA. It's one of my wife's favorite resorts. We've glamped there and stayed in the hotel. We love taking our motorhome there. Our good friends tent camp lakeside and loved it.

This post was edited