RE: beach or club

thanks for all your repleys on the subject i did go to the morfa dryfyn beach after a 2 hour drive and by the time i got there it started raining there was no nudists thereso it was kinda off putting for my first time also there was loads of dead jellyfish on the beach wich was worrying lol i never did pluck the courage up to go naked there simply because it felt odd with so many textiles there plus the rain didnt help mattersbasically i think everything that could go wrong did on that day and all in all it wasnt a very good experience anyway thanks for all your comments.
One alternative is to join a swim club I do not know if there are any in Worecestershire; but if you take a look at the classified ads section on the Health and Efficiency Magazine website there is a list of clubs there. Alternatively the British Naturism or Naturist UK Fact File (NUFF) websites may be able to help you.

There is a club operating out of Northfiield swimming baths in Northfield, Birmingham named Spectrum.

This post was edited

Nothing renews the spirit like a day at the beach. It's also free. Since we live over 300 miles from the nearest beach, we have to settle for the resorts.

This post was edited

Beach

This post was edited

For me it's beach. To be more sure of the wether I go to the Algarve in Portugal. Here I am in April.

This post was edited

Seems like we all had the same or similar questions in the beginning. My first time was with a nudist friend from Vermont. The nice thing about Vermont is that there are many great, free outdoor spots (not that I am against supporting a club either). It was nice to know somebody who knew how to get there, where to park, knew other people from the spot, i.e. regulars, etc. We found a nice spot and well really after the first few 60 seconds or so - the rest is history. It was great! And within a couple of hours, I drifted off from our spot to the larger groups and began meeting others. I suppose one very sincere thought - there is safety in numbers and especially among friends when taking the plunge the first time. It was nice and certainly expanded my simple love of nudity while alone and at home. I hope your first experience was as pleasant and made you feel welcome and accepted. Since the initial visit, I have enjoyed several nude beaches, resorts, and clubs.

This post was edited

My suggestion would be to take the club. The reason that I say this that is that the club would allow a more controlled invironment. I know most women would feel more secure in an invironment such as a club would offer. However you choose to step out, we are sure that you will enjoy your new found freedom. There is nothing like it.

This post was edited