San Onofre beach crackdown in Sept.

Looks likethe state isgoing to crackdown on nudism at San Onofre Trail Six starting after Labor Day.
https://www.stripes.com/news/us/california-nudists-look-to-marine-corps-beach-in-clash-with-state-officials-1.150390
I looked around to to see if this had already been posted but didn't find it anywhere. My apologies if it's posted in another area.

This topic was edited
RE: San Onofre beach crackdown in Sept.

OK, so here it goes and this is going to cause me to get my face bitten off by alot of people and please understand we have absolutley nothing against the Gay community.In all the years I have been going to Blacks Beach and San O The problem has MOST of the time been Men masturbating and Men having various forms of sex with other Men in the open so it can be seen by the public.Yes, I have seen such behaviour with my own eyes. The difference between the two beaches is there are more places to hide on the North end of the Beach. And San O doesn't have the hiding spots,so the pervs are always caught.I will say this, just because the North end of Blacks Beach is known as the Gay side. It does not mean the pervs are welcome there either. The safest thing to do is leave any and all sex acts for your own home and keep them away from public functions. If this continues then we ALL loose and all the public nude places will be shut down.

Well said!

This post was edited
RE: San Onofre beach crackdown in Sept.

Gay, hetero, whatever, keep it in private; motel, hotel, home, where it belongs! If anyone wants to see that, I'm sure that there are sex groups where they would be welcome and it MIGHT be appropriate. Public; the beach, resorts, camps, is NOT the place!

John

This post was edited