RE: Thanks!

snip
A little appreciation goes SUCH a long way :)

You, Jen, NIM - all very thankful for y'all here.

Works both ways Cheri, wouldn't want to be here without you!

This post was edited
hi

nice

This post was edited
RE: WELCOME! ..... to TN :) :) :) .....START HERE!

A reminder bump!

This post was edited

Welcome to TN, it's great to have you here, ......some may say, .......the very BEST, Nudist / Naturist web site, ......EVER!!! ......You will soon realise, just what a great place this is (because it's just full, of great people! :) Knowing that it can be a bit confusing, till you get to know your way around (because no one has been able to find the time to write out an official list of FAQ's) I thought I would try to compile a list of posts that are particularly relevant to the Newbie. Regular posters, please feel free to add your suggestions for any relevant posts that I have missed. First thing to know (and this is just because this error is one of my pet hates) is that the word NATURALIST, has nothing to do with Naturism or Nudism. See this post: RE: Semantics: Nudism versus Naturism (In particular, my comment #4) If you are very new, a male, and have yet to experience your first nude social encounter, you WILL be worrying about getting an erection. Fear not. It IS a myth, most unlikely. Seasoned nudists are driven MAD by newbies asking this question, so please read at least one (if not all) of these three threads, then you won't have to ask :) A Rude Problem. Erection. A Taboo Subject This site was created by the owner "TeamTrue1" (TT1) who has a profile here for admin purposes only. RE: Great Site - TY TT1 RE: Rules and Guidelines for Chat/Pictures/Forums and how to Self-Police (((((( Tips For The Single girl. )))))) IMHO, we have been truly blessed here, only a few months back, a chap got interested in naturism. Nothing special about that, we get loads of newbies, all eager to find out the "secrets" of naturism. But, believe me, this guy IS ...... "Special" ......he is obviously very capable, because he not only did an enormous amount of research in to our movement, (It's probably true to say that he has amazed us all) because he very quickly understood the whole philosophy, (lots of people have been calling themselves nudists for years, and STILL don't, "Get it") and luckily for us, he took the trouble, to very eloquently and accurately, write it all down here, for YOU to very quickly learn it too. His name here is "nuderunr" he has probably done more in the last few months to further the cause, increase understanding, and promote the true meaning of naturism, than all of us have in a life time. If you could read all his posts, you would be an expert in no time. Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to bring up a list of all a persons posts, a forum search facility is one of our biggest drawbacks here, hence the reason for this one. It is a lot easier now than it was, when I joined there were only 1800 members and very few posts, so if you read some of the longer threads, you will see that we were at that time, really trying to find our way in the dark. EDIT: I have now made a list of Nudrunr's posts. Scroll down to comment #05. EDIT 31.12.09. NudeInMA has now done an even better job on this, you can find it here A Nuderunr Compendium Here's some good posts for the newbie to start with, and don't forget we are now creating a list of FAQ's on the, F.A.Q's & Computer Club forum. (Look for"Site Tips & F.A.Q's) MORE FAQ's A Gentle Reminder Site Tips. TrueNudists Google search is just wrong. About certified and picture. Just Curious - What comes after barefoot? My first experience. Nudity and the NRA. Know Your Roots. Arent all naturists/nudists voyeurs and exhibitionists? I know there are lots more, but just don't have time to look for them now, perhaps some one else will :) And don't forget, we have now accumulated quite a lot of info on the FAQ's thread in the "Site F.A.Q's & Computer Club" group. Or just ask us on the forum :) Phil.

This post was edited

What is the significance of the level of nudist on this site?

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited

Bump

This post was edited

Spam Bump

This post was edited

I've just edited the first post on this thread, just a few lines, that's all,
and it's MASHED UP all the links on that post.
I love this new site! ... NOT! :(
Fortunatly, there is a workaround. If you scroll down though the thread, (to what at the moment, is post #11)you will find that the first post has been quoted, and most of the links in the quoted version still work.
EDIT:
I've just re-posted the OP (had to re-do all the code for the links) so it's ok again now :)

This post was edited

agree with the NOT phil, it says this thread had a post three hours ago yet if you check it the last post was 2 weeks ago. same thing on a different topic, says there is a recent post but when you check the last post was 2 years ago.

This post was edited