RE: size!

Because someone before me, did.

This post was edited

OK - I was just messin with you

This post was edited

You're in one of those funny moods again.

This post was edited

What keeps bringing us back here? .......... Is it the size of the thread?

This post was edited

What's 5 inches long, has 100 teeth and has a monster inside of it? My zip!

This post was edited
RE: About size!

is the person who ask this question talking about the size of the brains? In that case, sometimes it matters......

This post was edited
RE: About size!

I had been a social nudist for several years and never gaven a thought to size until I was given the lead in a play my club was producing(Barely Proper) This was a play promoting nudism and open to the textile public. After the show had run for a month or so, the club owner made the comment that" none of the males in the play werevery well indowed." We preformers had never given much thought to the fact that we were nude in front of a clothed audience let alone the sixe of our members. The comment was made as a simple observation but probably shouldn't have been made.Oh well, that's Show Biz. LOL

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!This is such a disheartening thread to read. You ask a question about people being accepting, and there are a slew of responses illustrating just how judgmental people can be - many of which are jumbled into posts about how accepting nudists/naturalists are. How hypocritical. I was reading through the forum posts as a newbie who is considering more social nudism (rather than just out in nature), and started wondering why anyone would "want" to be part of a nudist community as I read time after time how "stupid" someone felt a question was. I'm now more reluctant to ask the burning questions I have in this forum. So much for that welcoming and tolerant environment claimed to be had with nudists, eh?
I can tell you from my own limited experience at various nude beaches/parks with friends - we never judge bodies. All of us have hang-ups, whether breast size, genitals, love handles, freckles - it runs the gamete. We are each beautiful in our own way and the "body" is the least of our concerns while out and about. I've seen all shapes and sizes - from overweight to "perfect" to underweight, from large penis to micro penis - from perky breasts to sagging ones... but when out nude, you see something else, the person as they are. To quote one of my favorite films, "It's what I have to work with."

This post was edited

I am new, and wondering how nudists handle the size of other peoples 'parts'.Are most people more accepting of smaller, or diff size organs, or will someone lesser be made fun of.mostly, how accepting are people, or friendly are they?thankyou!This is such a disheartening thread to read. You ask a question about people being accepting, and there are a slew of responses illustrating just how judgmental people can be - many of which are jumbled into posts about how accepting nudists/naturalists are. How hypocritical. I was reading through the forum posts as a newbie who is considering more social nudism (rather than just out in nature), and started wondering why anyone would "want" to be part of a nudist community as I read time after time how "stupid" someone felt a question was. I'm now more reluctant to ask the burning questions I have in this forum. So much for that welcoming and tolerant environment claimed to be had with nudists, eh?
I can tell you from my own limited experience at various nude beaches/parks with friends - we never judge bodies. All of us have hang-ups, whether breast size, genitals, love handles, freckles - it runs the gamete. We are each beautiful in our own way and the "body" is the least of our concerns while out and about. I've seen all shapes and sizes - from overweight to "perfect" to underweight, from large penis to micro penis - from perky breasts to sagging ones... but when out nude, you see something else, the person as they are. To quote one of my favorite films, "It's what I have to work with."

I somewhat agree with this post. I don't think there are any stupid questions if the question is legitimate. Some people do have concerns (physically, psychologically, and emotionally) about naturism and none of us should jump to a snap judgement about their concerns if we expect the same courtesy from others. Just my thoughts :)

This post was edited

I have not yet visited a resort. My wife is steadfastly against it. Because I would view this as a fun experience I will not do it without her at my side. We are married over 38 years and we are both 100% monogamous and devoted to each other.
I believe the resorts are places where birds of a feather flock together. These are venues where size does not matter. Where what's inside you is what matters.
I think our fears are based on the only "social nude" experiences we have all had, the locker room at school, with those without the social values of nudists.
Bob

This post was edited