RE: What to do about erections!!!

Erections? Oh yeah i remember them.

This post was edited

IMO, whats wrong with it? nothing... just a totally natural function of the male. when a womens nipples get erect, should they cover them up as well? as long as the man isnt walking around in a sexual manner with it, i dont see the problem.Not a nudist, more a naked person's response?

This post was edited

IMO, whats wrong with it? nothing... just a totally natural function of the male. when a womens nipples get erect, should they cover them up as well? as long as the man isnt walking around in a sexual manner with it, i dont see the problem."Ok because it's a natural function" you say. Having a crap or taking a pee is a natural function, so would you just drop your pants and do it wherever you are ? I think not.

This post was edited

1/. Stop thinking about them.2/. The part that can become erect is just another part of the body.3/. I cant understand why so many people are so obsessed with them.4/. Get a life and move on. Use the other head its supposedly the one with the brain.
Take Care and Get BareCheers

This post was edited

Can't understand all the consternation. I happen to like erections and hope I have them as often as possible :)
PS. but I'll be polite/discrete when around others of course.

This post was edited

ENJOY THEM!!!Your own or others?

This post was edited

Forget about them, they are just another piece if skin covering muscle tissue.
I am getting sick of so many people starting new topics and being so paranoid about erections.
Try reading a few older posts on the topic and get your mind above your navel.
Once you get your mind off your appendage it will become a non issue.

This post was edited

This thread has the word "erections" in it's title. So far it has had over 7000 views.
If you don't want to read about erections do not click on a thread with the word "erections" in the title.

This post was edited

ENJOY THEM!!!Your own or others?.From reading some of his other posts, I would say both. He seems to have some sort of fixation with beach sex.

This post was edited

if someone does get an erection I hope they have the decency to hide it from view!!!Yes Bugaboo,my thoughts exactly,but there are far too many people here who have no idea what decency is. It is a foreign word to them.

This post was edited