RE: Erections?

I was honestly super worried I'd get one around a bunch of people my first time, luckily I was alone and in the pool by the time anyone else came to the pool the moment had passed and it hasn't happened once since then

This post was edited

Artemisia: If you do find any erections in photos can I ask that you flag the photos please? That way the scum will be dealt with by the management, who rely on us members to bring such infringements of the rules to their notice.Flagging, what a JOKE. Not one single fake profile, erection pic, close up vagina pic, stolen pic that I have flagged has EVER been removed. Call them out in chat and some mods boot ya but nothing ever gets done.A certain number of members (not sure what the figure is) must flag the offender before any action is taken.

This post was edited

Simply put there is no place for those photographs. It is not what this site is about. Flag them all.

This post was edited

I came to the women's room to get some insight from the ladies...why are so many men commenting?

This post was edited

Simply put there is no place for those photographs. It is not what this site is about. Flag them all.Ditto

This post was edited

Simply put there is no place for those photographs. It is not what this site is about. Flag them all.DittoDITTO!

This post was edited

Hey girls, if we don't mind being naked at social event, then why bash men when their naked. Equal treatment. We walk around with erected nipples on breast, then penis are no different. We are humans, men have penis of all sizes. Shunning them for an OMG erection, then we are defeating the purpose of nudity. Don't make a big deal about it. If you don't want to touch it, then don't. I love comparing them in my mind. Yes I have dirty mind sometimes. We need to be mutually accepting to all persons coming together in nudist event.It would appear, you know little, and understand less, about nudism.

This post was edited

Hey girls, if we don't mind being naked at social event, then why bash men when their naked. Equal treatment. We walk around with erected nipples on breast, then penis are no different. We are humans, men have penis of all sizes. Shunning them for an OMG erection, then we are defeating the purpose of nudity. Don't make a big deal about it. If you don't want to touch it, then don't. I love comparing them in my mind. Yes I have dirty mind sometimes. We need to be mutually accepting to all persons coming together in nudist event.

Sounds like a healthy outlook on it all, to me, Shelly.... :-)

This post was edited

Hey girls, if we don't mind being naked at socialevent, then why bash men when their naked. Equaltreatment. We walk around with erected nipples on breast,then penis are no different. We are humans, men have penis ofall sizes. Shunning them for an OMG erection, then weare defeating the purpose of nudity. Don't make a big dealabout it. If you don't want to touch it, then don't. Ilove comparing them in my mind. Yes I have dirty mindsometimes. We need to be mutually accepting to all personscoming together in nudist event.

Brainless, nipples aren't genitals or sex organs. They're a
food delivery system, part of the body's skin, which reacts to
temperature variances, touch, etc, and create "goosebumps."

The average American woman has 2.01 children.
The average American womannurses a child2.50 years.
The average American woman's nipples are "a food delivery system"
for 5 years.
The average American woman's life expectancy is 81.2 years;
That leaves 76.2 years.
Wanna bet during those years someone finds something interesting to
do with her "food delivery system"?

This post was edited

The average American woman has 2.01 children.The average American womannurses a child2.50 years.The average American woman's nipples are "a food delivery system" for 5 years.The average American woman's life expectancy is 81.2 years;That leaves 76.2 years.Wanna bet during those years someone finds something interesting to do with her "food delivery system"?
ROFL

This post was edited