RE: Erections?

Well i would also like to ask what people feel about women walking about with 1. rect Nipples, 2 Piercings etc would you ask for them to also be removed from a naturist site.Many men will get spontanious erections sometimes ive seen them in communial showers where its a bit hard (pardon the pun) to hide it. also i have witnessed men sleeping on the beach and who have had an erection appear as they have slept.i dont mind seing erections its when they stand in full view playing with themselfs that is the only time i dont like it.Anne

This post was edited

This post was edited

Throughout naturism, females and males diverge on this subject.
As a male born without genitalia and indeed without testosterone and its attendant "urges", I side with the female view and in fact get very snobbish about it. I suppose it comes down to the fact that by not being immersed in the sexual OCD of mthese losers, I have found wider things with which to to expand my mind and life.
Let us start with the scientific facts. Most male galleries across the web seem to be 90% erection photos. If that were a reflection of the male's true lifestyle the sheer blood pressure would have killed him years before with thromboses and heart attacks. It is not biologically sustainable for any man to be erect for the majority of his waking life.
So why do male nudists like to bullshit the world that they are erect 24/7?
Well, there are many facets to a male which a female will be attracted to.... physical beauty, strength, intelligence, personality, wealth, practicality and humour are the other alternatives. So where does the erect penis come in, other than for the life-giving process of reproduction? Well, sadly, the only reason any man would feel compelled to bring all attention to his genitals is to camouflage his deficiencies, insofar as he is totally lacking in all those qualities I have just mentioned.
the only relationships these backward individuals merit are on the end of their right arms.
So my best advice to the ladies is not to complain about the erections, giving them the underserved attention they seek, but to treat them with the disdain afforded by the total losers who convey them.

This post was edited

Bravo, Will. You summed it up nicely.

This post was edited

Throughout naturism, females and males diverge on this subject. As a male born without genitalia and indeed without testosterone and its attendant "urges", I side with the female view and in fact get very snobbish about it. I suppose it comes down to the fact that by not being immersed in the sexual OCD of mthese losers, I have found wider things with which to to expand my mind and life. Let us start with the scientific facts. Most male galleries across the web seem to be 90% erection photos. If that were a reflection of the male's true lifestyle the sheer blood pressure would have killed him years before with thromboses and heart attacks. It is not biologically sustainable for any man to be erect for the majority of his waking life. So why do male nudists like to bullshit the world that they are erect 24/7? Well, there are many facets to a male which a female will be attracted to.... physical beauty, strength, intelligence, personality, wealth, practicality and humour are the other alternatives. So where does the erect penis come in, other than for the life-giving process of reproduction? Well, sadly, the only reason any man would feel compelled to bring all attention to his genitals is to camouflage his deficiencies, insofar as he is totally lacking in all those qualities I have just mentioned. the only relationships these backward individuals merit are on the end of their right arms. So my best advice to the ladies is not to complain about the erections, giving them the underserved attention they seek, but to treat them with the disdain afforded by the total losers who convey them.
Brilliantly written!

This post was edited
Erections? I find them flattering!

We have to fair and realistic about this. When I am in a nude venue I sometimes have my pubic hair intact, sometimes I am trimmed and sometimes I am completely shaved. If I have a full growth of pubic hair it will always attract attention, but it will also obscure, pretty well, all my genitals. If I am trimmed or shaved, my pubic area will be clearly visible. I don't think I am any different from most other women if I say that the appearance of my pubis changes very significantly when I am sexually aroused - my outer labia become very plump and my inner labia expand and begin to dangle down between my legs. I don't think I am unusual, either, in finding that just being nude, and looking, and being looked at, is a huge turn on for me, and the result of that is that if I am in a nude venue my pubis is very likely to be in a very obvious state of sexual arousal.
So, to go back to the idea of being fair, I don't think it is at all fair to men for women to raise objections if their state of sexual arousal becomes obvious.
I, for one, find the sight of an "honestly" erect penis quite interesting, and also flattering if it seems to be somehow connected with my proximity. I use the word "honestly" to make it plain I exclude the sort of creepy exhibitionism which some men go in for.
In as far as dissimilar sexes can be equal, let's all be equal in this.
Pamela

This post was edited
RE: Erections? I find them flattering!

Perhaps Pamela would enjoy these on the beach -

This post was edited

a very good thought pamela

This post was edited
RE: Erections? I find them flattering!

We have to fair and realistic about this. When I am in a nude venue I sometimes have my pubic hair intact, sometimes I am trimmed and sometimes I am completely shaved. If I have a full growth of pubic hair it will always attract attention, but it will also obscure, pretty well, all my genitals. If I am trimmed or shaved, my pubic area will be clearly visible. I don't think I am any different from most other women if I say that the appearance of my pubis changes very significantly when I am sexually aroused - my outer labia become very plump and my inner labia expand and begin to dangle down between my legs. I don't think I am unusual, either, in finding that just being nude, and looking, and being looked at, is a huge turn on for me, and the result of that is that if I am in a nude venue my pubis is very likely to be in a very obvious state of sexual arousal.So, to go back to the idea of being fair, I don't think it is at all fair to men for women to raise objections if their state of sexual arousal becomes obvious.I, for one, find the sight of an "honestly" erect penis quite interesting, and also flattering if it seems to be somehow connected with my proximity. I use the word "honestly" to make it plain I exclude the sort of creepy exhibitionism which some men go in for.In as far as dissimilar sexes can be equal, let's all be equal in this.Pamelathank you for your side/ view on this subject. cheers to you.

This post was edited

I just need to clarify something real quick. I am not sure exactly what you are getting at so I'll pose an opinion for both possibilities.
First, if you think that if a man happens to have 1 or 2 photos in which he happens to be erect than he is some innapropriate monster, REALITY CHECK, sometimes men get boners. Life goes on. If they posted those pictures, they probably thought nothing of their erect state of being or they just liked the picture in spite of being erect. Either way, it shouldn't be a big deal because it isn't.
Second, If it is only the guys who play with themselves in public and/or ONLY post pictures of themselves when erect, yes, those guys have no business with this website or nudist venues and should be dealt with harshly. None of us need to see that hogwash.
I just want to make sure we are distinguishing between natural meaningless erections that happen to make their way into our photos and sex offenders.
-B

This post was edited