RE: I love hugs!

Like Cheri I usually hug friends when we meet. Most women accept a friendly hug, some a handshake while many men prefer a strong handshake. A few casual male friends don't have anaversionto a quick hug and 99% of the time when I meet an ex military friend we hugstrongly. Military people have a strong bond due to shared experiences and know that this is a non-sexual love which civilians can't really understand. Sorry, I think I am getting off the track of the original post here. In any case whether a person is clothed or nude as long as it is obviously non sexual in nature or likely to be construed as such why should anyone really be concerned. Justmytwo cents.

This post was edited

My very first visit to a resort, I go to liking Tim and Jen a bit. We got along great. ( just to show it's not the "our Jen" here on this site )
When it came time to leave, Jen ran over and gave me a really nice bear hug. A bit of a shock to me, as it *was* my first social visit anywhere, but perfectly innocent, and one of my more memorable moments.
Yeah, I was "taken aback" as it was my first visit, first socially nude experience, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

This post was edited

My very first visit to a resort, I go to liking Tim and Jen a bit. We got along great. ( just to show it's not the "our Jen" here on this site ) When it came time to leave, Jen ran over and gave me a really nice bear hug. A bit of a shock to me, as it *was* my first social visit anywhere, but perfectly innocent, and one of my more memorable moments. Yeah, I was "taken aback" as it was my first visit, first socially nude experience, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

LOL, Curt...had it been me, I proboably would've done the same. Must be something in the name...any other Jen's, Jenn's, Jenny's, Jennifer's here who are huggers?

Jen
p.s. (((((((((((((((Curt))))))))))))))

This post was edited
ditto

I agree with snugglebunny. I don't see anything wrong with a mate saying " I love you" in a kiss or snuggle. it's those little moments that are special, whether clothed or nude.

This post was edited
RE: ditto

I agree with snugglebunny. I don't see anything wrong with a mate saying " I love you" in a kiss or snuggle. it's those little moments that are special, whether clothed or nude.

Thanks Sarasota....hugging friends is good too!

This post was edited
RE: Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

In my book nudists are just people with a limited wardrobe :) There is nothing different between being clothed or naked so you should act as you would with clothes on when you are naked. If you're the sort of person who would kiss and cuddle passionately with your clothes on then why shouldbeing nakedchange things?

This post was edited

In my book nudists are just people with a limited wardrobe :) There is nothing different between being clothed or naked so you should act as you would with clothes on when you are naked. If you're the sort of person who would kiss and cuddle passionately with your clothes on then why shouldbeing nakedchange things?
The only thing that changes, is the possibly sometimes overly protective mindset that exists in a nudist venue. There ARE pervs that occasionally show up, both on a site like this and at real resorts. Guard is up, and some of the "resident" locals may object. It shouldn't be, but it is. It should be very much as it is in the "real world" but.....
Mostly, it is. A certain amount of affection is fine, but if someone might tell you to "get a room" in a textile venue, you can bet at least as severe a response in our world.

This post was edited

The only thing that changes, is the possibly sometimes overly protective mindset that exists in a nudist venue. There ARE pervs that occasionally show up, both on a site like this and at real resorts. Guard is up, and some of the "resident" locals may object. It shouldn't be, but it is. It should be very much as it is in the "real world" but.....
Mostly, it is. A certain amount of affection is fine, but if someone might tell you to "get a room" in a textile venue, you can bet at least as severe a response in our world.
True but at least the pervs stick out like a sore thumb (if you know what I mean) if they get 'touchy/feely'. I agree with the 'get a room' idea, I don't get too affectionate in public but others do and it shouldn't be different if you are naked - I know it is but the nudist world should try to think about not having different standards for clothed or naked. The textile world already link nudity with sex but we (nudist) should know better.

This post was edited

I think pda are fine, but just recently my girlfriend and i visited a nudist resort, it was a chilly day so we
were in the indoor pool. There was no one there but us. Will we were kissing and hugging in the pool, the manager
burst into the pool room and shouted at us that "This isn;t the kind of place you think it is!" then he walked out.We were shocked and surprised.
I didn't thinki kissing was an overt sexual act which is prohibited? lol, Oh Well stuff happens. we have since been back with no other problems.

This post was edited

In offering a perspective from a different part of the world. I have seen married nudist couples at the beach here- having fun in the water- and I mean clean fun and the husband then leaving the water with an erection. Maybe this is exhibitionism- I don't care- it is also natural- if he'd been wearing shorts or trunks- he would still ahve an erection. They didn't have sex- they just carried on back to their place on the beach- no one cared. Maybe you all need to stop worrying so much- our bodies work the same way in clothes and without clothes. If you love your wife why would you not kiss her just because you are not wearing clothes. I suppose maybe the laws here are different our Police have bigger fish to catch- and who would complain anyway- it's a nudist beach.

Overt sexuality has lost the US some of its beaches. We are very proprietary of them and don't want to lose additional ones.

This post was edited