RE: Nudists for a Bingo advert

I assumed that you were too!

This post was edited

You must keep Wikipedia open all the time.
And you must keep the Liberal Talking Points Manual by your bed.
You know nothing about the entertainment business, so please don't pretend.
It's obviously not rocket science or you wouldn't have a part in it. However, the Net is replete with info on every subject. Finding out about show biz is as easy as researching fast foods, and as rewarding.
You aren't even entertaining.
Never said that I was. But I didn't spend my working life pretending to be other people.
Father Troll, why did you steal from your employer when you belonged to a union? You mean you haven't paid anything back to your employer? Why were you such a weak willed individual that you couldn't go out and get a job without a union?

This post was edited

You must keep Wikipedia open all the time.
And you must keep the Liberal Talking Points Manual by your bed.
You know nothing about the entertainment business, so please don't pretend.
It's obviously not rocket science or you wouldn't have a part in it. However, the Net is replete with info on every subject. Finding out about show biz is as easy as researching fast foods, and as rewarding.
You aren't even entertaining.
Never said that I was. But I didn't spend my working life pretending to be other people.
Father Troll, why did you steal from your employer when you belonged to a union? You mean you haven't paid anything back to your employer? Why were you such a weak willed individual that you couldn't go out and get a job without a union?

This post was edited

I guess he's a communist.

This post was edited