RE: FORUM RULES. Do Miracles Exist ?

Surely you jest.Maybe he likes being called Shirley.

This post was edited

You must admit, it is funny. In a really ironic way.

This post was edited

Maybe he likes being called Shirley.

FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING.
When using the forums, please follow the following rules.
1. Be polite, even during controversial topics, name calling is not necessary or constructive.
2. No promoting products or services on the forum.
3. Please keep the forum non-sexual. No erotic stories or topics.
4. Please do not respond to insulting or rude comments, these only prolong the degeneration of the
forum. Flag the comment and continue the discussion as if it had not happened.

This post was edited

OMG the trolls have even destroyed a thread on the rules of posting that was started by one of the site owners.Are you really surprised and shocked at this Gassy?

This post was edited

OMG the trolls have even destroyed a thread on the rules of posting that was started by one of the site owners.Are you really surprised and shocked at this Gassy?I don't think any of us are surprised. Suppie, Toppie, and Undie's main reason for posting, is to destroy as many threads as possible with their evil infestations.

This post was edited

Yep, you two managed to destroy a thread again. Enemies of reason.

This post was edited

Yep, you two managed to destroy a thread again. Enemies of reason.I have been expecting the site owners to ban the posting of inappropriate wastes of bandwidth, specifically that of felines. Their constant reappearance must indicate a never ending preoccupation the poster has with pussy.
The rightwingers (notice I didn't call them wingnuts) claim to have a love affair with the Bill of Rights. As I've pointed out before; when it comes to the Second Amendment they wrap their nude bodies in the flag. But, when it comes to the First Amendment they want to silence, export, deport, and defame those with alternative viewpoints.

This post was edited

It is odd. If you disagree with their point of view, you are labelled a troll, a liar, and other nasty names. And the irony of that is not recognized by them. Forgive them, for they know not what they do.

This post was edited

Once again Gassy, you are making extreme and emotional assumptions with no basis in intellect or reality. Reminds me of Michele Bachmann. Are you her?

This post was edited

I agree with you brother NIM. These three trolls are hell bent on total destruction of TN, and due to their constant forum infestation, will not be happy until they only have themselves to yap to. Too many good people have left the site because of the terrible trolling trio.

This post was edited