RE: Not My Wife

I think the 'date' may be a glitch as this thread was dated a couple of days ago, until 24hrs ago.

This post was edited

as long as she lets you enjoy it why complain

This post was edited

Glad to read your answer. My wife is also reactant about nudism. I have been still trying in several ways. However, may I please get the PDF suggestion from you in this regard? My e-mail id is chatterjee.tanmoy@rocketmail.com. Thanks.

This post was edited

Tell your wife how good she looks whenever sh is fully or partly nude, does wonders for their ego's and makes them happier to be seen nude. Worked a treat with my wife.She is really coming out of her shell and is really looking forward to getting to the nude beach next time we both get back to aus

This post was edited

Could I get that pamphlet? My wife is very reluctant also.
Thank you, Rudyak

This post was edited

The pamphlet is available on the Naturist Society webpage. :-)
Go to the TNS webpage, click on the "Resources" drop down menu and click on the "For Women" section and there is lots of information there for women to read.

This post was edited

Tell your wife how good she looks whenever sh is fully or partly nude, does wonders for their ego's and makes them happier to be seen nude. Worked a treat with my wife.She is really coming out of her shell and is really looking forward to getting to the nude beach next time we both get back to ausI have heard this advice before. My advice? Don't wait until your wife is fully or partly nude to compliment her. She is not dumb. If that is the only time she hears a compliment, she knows you are not sincere and are just wanting her to be naked. IMHO, she either looks good (clothed or nude) or she does not.

This post was edited

My wife used to enjoy nude beaches but as she has got older she has gone completely off the whole thing so we never go beaches at all now. As for home nudity she has never done that and in the last couple of years stopped sleeping nude. It is frustrating and I admit that I miss it and don't go nude about the house much at all now; besides as you get older you do feel the cold more. I could never envisage a situation when I would be comfortable nude with visitors in the home and though my partner is used seeing me nude and me her she makes it quite clear that this is not approved of outside the bathroom/bedroom.
The original poster has left it far too long for any change to be likely now. If she accepts his position and her friend (presumably female also) also accepts it then he is luckier than a lot of us! I'm surprised that his wife hasn't objected to him being nude when her friend is around.
Perhaps as we get older many of us simply don't bother any more.

This post was edited

I feel sorry for you Free.My girl is not naked as much as I would like her to be , but she feels the cold more than me, so she covers up more and if we are apart she only gets nude for showers etc.
Me, I am getting old and too lazy to put clothes on. So nude as much as I can .

This post was edited

I would love to hear more about these pamphlets you mention. Can you please get back to me on how I can get my hands on them.Thank you.S&B

This post was edited