RE: Cock sock to prevent sunburn?

Palm Oil is not a good solution.Some people like their nuts fried in palm oil.Yuk!! Most unhealthy!!

This post was edited

Palm Oil is not a good solution.Some people like their nuts fried in palm oil.Yuk!! Most unhealthy!!We won't talk about frying sausage in palm oil.

This post was edited

Wearing one of this will make you look like a weirdo or a perv, wear swimwear or use suncream. End of !

This post was edited

Honest question, seriously.I guess if you're circumcised you have to worry about the glans getting sunburned? I've never had a problem with sunburn down there as the skin is naturally a little darker, but I've also not had my glans exposed to the sun longer than the time it takes to piss.

This post was edited

Never had a problem with sunburn down there, so no need for a sock or anything else - except for a layer of suncream (around factor 8-10 suffices). I did suggest to MOH that I wear a g-string, but she prefers naked. :-)

This post was edited

Thanks for bringing this post back to most recent.......... I needed a good laugh.
Cock sock..................... :-)))))

This post was edited

This post was edited

I just use plain old sunscreen. But just get one that has a high SPF. I burned the heck out of my penis last summer. It was very painful and then it started peeling. What an embarrassing ordeal. But I did use a penis health creme, which sped up the recovery process. It moisturized and soothed my penis skin. I liked it so much that I still use it. It keeps things looking good down there. This is very important, particularly for nudists. Right!?

This post was edited

agree stupid ?

This post was edited

My best bro, who went to Puerto Rico, tried to sunbathe nude, he discovered the hard way, that a sock was a necessatie. Sad but true.

This post was edited