RE: New name for this website

Rich people can break rules and get away with it.

This post was edited

Bernard Madoff does not agree with you

This post was edited

Rules were made to be broken. :P

This post was edited

Rules were made to be broken. :PTell that to a cop when he stops you for speeding. "Sorry officer, I don't believe in rules"

This post was edited

tell the cop you thought they were merely a suggestion.

This post was edited

A motorcycle cop had just pulled over a red Porsche after it had run a stop sign.
"May I see your driver's license and registration please."
"What's the problem, officer?"
"You just ran that stop sign back there."
"Oh come on, pal, there wasn't a car within miles of me."
"Nevertheless sir, you are required to come to a complete stop, look both ways, and proceed withcaution."
"You gotta be kidding me!"
"It's no joke, sir. Rules are rules"
"Look, I slowed down almost to a complete stop, saw no one within twenty miles, and proceeded with caution."
"That's beside the point, sir. Rules are rules."
You are supposed come to a complete stop, and you didn't. Now if I may see your license and"
"You've got a lot of time on your hands, pal. What's the matter, all the doughnut shops closed?"
"Sir, I'll overlook that last comment. Let me see your license and registration immediately."
"I will, if you can tell me the difference between slowing down, and coming to a complete stop."
The policeman had enough. "Sir, I can do better than that." He opened the car door, dragged the rude motorist out, and proceeded to methodically beat him over the head with his nightstick.
"Now sir, wouldyou like for me to slow down or come to a complete stop?

This post was edited

TruePRUDESMuch better reflection of the minority on this website that have their way against the majority who are open to talk about most things rather than be censored at every step by the moralistically challenged that accept only their way.Tom, are you trying or advocating changes to the ethos of nudism regarding sex?

This post was edited

Tom, if you are not able to post your sexual thoughts on here, then may I suggest you use the sister site (trueswingers). The trueswingers site was set up to take the sexual element away from truenudists. I am quite sure you will not have any problem with your posts on there.
Have a good day,
MOW.

This post was edited

Question...Just what do you do to support yourself, I am very curious what kind of employment you can maintain when you have such an issue with your erection? School teacher perhaps? no, don't think that would work. How about any place that employs women? That wouldn't last long either would it. How do you get food into your home, I'm sure you food is brought to you since being in a supermarket with all those bodies would again cause a "uncontrollable reaction".
As to looking for "dates", no , this is not a dating site, do you see the name dating in the Site Name? No, do you see "dating" in the name on most dating sites? yes......IF your looking for dates, then your more then welcome to use those sites.
The Majority your are talking about on this site know what is "normal" and "acceptable" at resorts, beaches, clubs, and with non- landed groups.

This post was edited

Question...Just what do you do to support yourself, I am very curious what kind of employment you can maintain when you have such an issue with your erection? School teacher perhaps? no, don't think that would work. How about any place that employs women? That wouldn't last long either would it. How do you get food into your home, I'm sure you food is brought to you since being in a supermarket with all those bodies would again cause a "uncontrollable reaction". As to looking for "dates", no , this is not a dating site, do you see the name dating in the Site Name? No, do you see "dating" in the name on most dating sites? yes......IF your looking for dates, then your more then welcome to use those sites. The Majority your are talking about on this site know what is "normal" and "acceptable" at resorts, beaches, clubs, and with non- landed groups.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To whom is this addressed?

This post was edited