RE: What's on your mind?

Don't you wish you could press Ctrl-Alt-Del and start the summer over?

This post was edited

Summer is too short.Spring is even shorter. Fall is the shortest of all seasons. Winter is the same length as Summer.

This post was edited

In California we have four seasons, Wind - Fire - Mud - Earthquakes - but not necessarily in that order.

This post was edited

Are there any fictional characters whose death you will never recover from? Ever.

This post was edited

Are there any fictional characters whose death you will never recover from? Ever.I miss JR Ewing.

This post was edited

You'renever too old for cartoons.AGREED, they make me remember my childhood and feel young again

This post was edited

don't you just LOVE that feeling of when you're almost asleep and then..... you suddenly feel like you're falling and your whole body twitches and it scares you awake. guess that's better than actually falling and hitting the ground.

This post was edited

Sitting out back in the rain this afternoon

This post was edited

There were times I would deliberately do something stupid to irritate my ex so she would punish me with "The Silent Treatment". Once there was peace and quiet for almost three weeks. When I decided it was time for make-up sex I faked a sincere apology and groveled a bit. Worked every time.

This post was edited

Didyou ever meet someone that caused you to wish their dad had used a condom?

This post was edited