RE: What's on your mind?

I was born on a monday, but I don't remember much about it.

This post was edited

What's On Your Mind?Thomas, I don't know you well even though we are "friends" here but much of what I know I adore. Your are refreshingly honest, witty, crass but most dear to me is your ability to repeatedly bring out my lighter spirit, laughter, and I want more! Please know you are welcome to my facebook anytime.

This post was edited

It must have been you.

This post was edited

Too many people want the front of the bus, the back of the church, and the center of attention.

This post was edited

Historical seismographic readings indicate a severe screeching sound that caused heavy glacial calfing in the North Atlantic. The world hasn't been the same since.I warned you before about those Mexican chilli beans,Bruce.

This post was edited

Too many people want the front of the bus, the back of the church, and the center of attention.
You are more likely to suffer injury in an accident at the front of the bus.
You are more likely to suffer injury at the back of a church,from stampeding people at the front trying to exit quickly.
I never like to be the centre of attention; I prefer to be different to the rest of the sheep.

This post was edited

I hate the part of the morning where I have to get out of bed and participate in real life.

This post was edited

I cannot remember the last time I participated in real life.

This post was edited

Too many people want the front of the bus, the back of the church, and the center of attention.I'm not too proud or ashamed to say this can be me. Deal. I like me, if you don't, too bad for you. Trust, I don't go with the flow I just choose to keep it real and am not afraid to be honest.

This post was edited

What's on my mind?
LoL Nude weekend at Sandy Hook, Gunnison Beach tomorrow thru Sunday :)
That's what's on my mind ;)
Who's gonna join us ???
xoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited