RE: People at nudist resorts not being naked

Certainly you wouldn't go to a nudist resort (or even a CO beach) unless you expected to be naked some of the time. I would be wrong to go a nudist place with no intention of ever going nude. Where there are couples or groups of friends some of them may not be ready to go bare but do not want to be split from their friends/partners who are happy to bare all; as long as nobody cares it really doesn't matter.
I've never been to a nudist resort but I have been to countless CO beaches and noticed that some people simply sunbathe or swim nude where as others will happily walk along the beach or even go the beach snack bar in the buff. It's all down to your personal comfort zone.

This post was edited

I actually wish more resorts and campgrounds allowed clothing optional in more areas. my wife is not a nudist but I am. There are very few places we can both enjoy. she enjoys the pool more 5 Han I but is restricted from indulging because she can't leave a suit on at most facilities.I agree to both thoughts. Majority not nude would make me less comfortable. However, there many of us whose wives will take some time to get used to the idea and should have the option. If nudism is about freedom, why then is it OK to force people to be nude. Seems hypocritical to me. Just say'n.

This post was edited

It also depends on what part of the country you are in. If it is really cold, some people just choose to stay dressed. Perhaps they do not want to walk nude to the event so they just stay dressed.
But as to why they do not get nude at the event?
I assume the place was heated?
Oh well,
Stay Naked!

This post was edited