RE: Landing strip

before i went smooth i had a landing strip , i think they look cool on men and women.

This post was edited

I've never seen a man with a landing strip. Either natural, trimmed or completely shaved.
Gator1

This post was edited

Never seen a guy with a landing strip at any resort I have gone to.

This post was edited

What would we be expecting to land there, at a nudist resort?The one near me actually has a helipad. I guess for the rich nudists who have their own helicopter

This post was edited

Why do nudist discuss such things as erections , pubic hair styles, etc.
Is the discussions based on the fact that we don't wear clothes and we feel a need to discuss these things as one would discuss the latest clothing fashions like textiles do.
I find it all so boring. Yes I have a body and yes its different in some way to other bodies, yes it has hair, maybe more than I like in some places and not enough in other places.
All I want to be is Free from the shackles of clothing, thus I just want to be naked, so I can feel feel the elements on my total body and live a simple life as a naked & free person.

This post was edited

I wish I had had a camera, several years ago, with me on the beach at Club Orient. A woman was going around the beach loungesand asking Club O guest if they wanted a body painting painted on them. One of our femalefriends who happens to have a full bush but her hair is very light both in color and density, asked this woman to paint something on her pubic area.
They walked over to our friend's lounge and the rest of us took a dip in the ocean to cool off.
Whenour friendemerged from the umbrella, she came to show us all what she had painted on her body. She had a runway with a airliner painted from her navel to above her labia and told everyone ... "This is MY landing strip!" We got a huge laugh out of that one, her husband did take pictures but after a few dips in the ocean ... it began to wash away. Probably the best "landing strip" I've seen! :D

This post was edited

Why do nudist discuss such things as erections , pubic hair styles, etc.Is the discussions based on the fact that we don't wear clothes and we feel a need to discuss these things as one would discuss the latest clothing fashions like textiles do.I find it all so boring. Yes I have a body and yes its different in some way to other bodies, yes it has hair, maybe more than I like in some places and not enough in other places.All I want to be is Free from the shackles of clothing, thus I just want to be naked, so I can feel feel the elements on my total body and live a simple life as a naked & free person."Why do nudist discuss such things as erections , pubic hair styles, etc."
Because we feel like it.NO ONE has to read our ramblings about things we wish to discuss!

This post was edited

Why do nudist discuss such things as erections , pubic hair styles, etc.Is the discussions based on the fact that we don't wear clothes and we feel a need to discuss these things as one would discuss the latest clothing fashions like textiles do.I find it all so boring. Yes I have a body and yes its different in some way to other bodies, yes it has hair, maybe more than I like in some places and not enough in other places.All I want to be is Free from the shackles of clothing, thus I just want to be naked, so I can feel feel the elements on my total body and live a simple life as a naked & free person.Why do nudist discuss such things as erections , pubic hair styles, etc.Because we feel like it. NO ONE has to read our ramblings about things we wish to discuss!
I agree aren't we supposed to be able to talk about what we want and not fell ashamed about our choices, just because we are nudist are we no longer humans who have the right to discuss such controversial part of human anatomy. And also pretend we do not notice other who are also nude, and what they prefer for personal grooming.

This post was edited

Over here in Europe I only see full shave our trimming.no landing strips I came across. I think full shave is best.

This post was edited

So I'm too lazy to shave my face and that's the real reason I have a beard. So if I shave my pubs, won't that create a grooming chore? Does the stubble itch like crazy so then I'll need to shave frequently? How often?

This post was edited