RE: Is any one here...

Cool. I'm interested in how it compares to Cherokee. Does anyone know if Timberline is still around?

This post was edited

I believe timberline became pandora forest a swinger outfit. As far as Cherokee and Rockhaven ,Rockhaven is kept up much better than Cherokee , Rockhaven is a little tighter on rules no genital jewelry song list a little milder but a Great place with a lot of friendly folks, we like it. What specific questions do you have?

This post was edited

Hello all,
Home nudist from Hermitage (Nashville area).
Cherokee Lodge is now closed. It is now called Davy Crockett camp ground.

This post was edited

i haven't been here in a while

This post was edited

I believe timberline became pandora forest a swinger outfit. As far as Cherokee and Rockhaven ,Rockhaven is kept up much better than Cherokee , Rockhaven is a little tighter on rules no genital jewelry song list a little milder but a Great place with a lot of friendly folks, we like it. What specific questions do you have?
I'm more interested in available hiking trails than anything else. Do they have forested areas to explore or any natural swimming holes?

This post was edited

I'm more interested in available hiking trails than anything else. Do they have forested areas to explore or any natural swimming holes?
At Rockhaven no real hiking trail to speak of a small loop around the area probably not what you are looking for as far as hiking and no natural swimming holes just a pool. There is a phone app called "i swim nude" that you might want to get, it shows some skinny dipping places around the country and i think overseas.

This post was edited

While Rock Haven lacks in hiking trails, it makes up for it with all the wonderful people and activities there are. I do wish there was a longer trail, but that's OK for now. When we feel like going for a walk we walk around that perimeter loop. It's ascenic resort and really feels like a relaxing vacation every time we go!

This post was edited

That's a shame about the lack of trails; that was one of the things that I immediately liked about Cherokee. Still, we're hoping to make it out before they close for the season.

This post was edited

Yep... me too

This post was edited

still here, too

This post was edited