RE: why?

this site is free to join. made to crave you answer any question being you are the few females on here they want to know thing like that your like an rare shinny pokemon (video game) on this site. i am wired the true nudist are losing an fight not to fake profiles there losing it to people who come off too strong and scare the girlies off. #keeping it real.

This post was edited

this site is free to join. made to crave you answer any question being you are the few females on here they want to know thing like that your like an rare shinny pokemon (video game) on this site. i am wired the true nudist are losing an fight not to fake profiles there losing it to people who come off too strong and scare the girlies off. #keeping it real.

This post was edited

this site is free to join. made to crave you answer any question being you are the few females on here they want to know thing like that your like an rare shinny pokemon (video game) on this site. i am wired the true nudist are losing an fight not to fake profiles there losing it to people who come off too strong and scare the girlies off. #keeping it real.Haha, well I'm far from skinny! It is unfortunate that people feel the need to reduce nudism, to be fake, to demoralize or use... yes, I can see why many women would be put off here as I frequent the chat room and have experienced such ignorance. I choose to stand firm knowing if I am respectful of myself and others it breeds respect and maybe, just maybe, this site will be all I hope for it to be... a safe place for true nudists/naturists to meet, share, be heard... ENJOY!

This post was edited

I've had a bit more experience of this question in the chat room since my last add to the thread.
It's occurred to me that a lot of men seem to think that if a woman is shaved, then she must be a swinger, or up for casual sex more than a natural unshaved lady. Some men even think that if another man is shaved that he must be gay or bisexual.
It's clear-ish from our profile pic that we both take to the razor, so I've had first hand experience of people with these assumptions.
We both just prefer it, but I might have to photoshop the pic to add a bit of topiary.... hummmmm now what colour will I be?

This post was edited