RE: Any gay single dads who practice nudism?

Why does this subject upset so many people? I think the "I drive around naked" threads are weirder.

This post was edited

Why does this subject upset so many people? I think the "I drive around naked" threads are weirder.You are just to funny Thomas :P

This post was edited

Why does this subject upset so many people? I think the "I drive around naked" threads are weirder.You are just to funny Thomas :P
I agree with the ALL the nudists dads,especialy the gay nudists dads--go go go dudes

This post was edited

Practice Nudism??
Is that like, you were getting undressed but your underwear fell on? Or you were finally nude and you stepped back into a shoe?
Kind of like practicing medicine and law...enough practice, get to it!
It makes it sound like if they screw up an operation or something they can just say, "Oops, well, that was just practice."
Heh.
Stay naked!

This post was edited

Jon, I always thought I'd be a father, but the decisions I've made throughout my life precluded that. My feeling is that the decision to adopt or to otherwise become a father is far too important a decision to let simply being a gay nudist get in the way. If you want a son, I say go for it. I think I understand your hesitation, but regardless of what people think, it seems to me that being gay and being nudist are both totally acceptable and should have *nothing* to do with your decision whether to parent. In fact, my life would have been much easier if *my* father had been a gay nudist! LOL. Well, that's said partly tongue-in-cheek, but I'm sure you get my point. Good luck going for what you want!

This post was edited

Would need a nude fay partner....I hope I can meet someone here?

This post was edited

Yes I do and I have practised nudism before offspring, who don't follow along. We are different from each other.

This post was edited

I feel like I must be the only person who fits that profile and I live in LA LOL. I'm a gay nudist dad with an 8yo adopted son. We are both nudists. Would love to meet other nudists like us.I am a bisexual single father of one, my son is 13 and is accepted and also practices.

This post was edited

why do you feel compelled to state that you are bi ? this is a nudist site.... not a dating siteCorrection, bigot. This isn't just a nudist site, it's a social network nudist site. For the purpose of meeting fellow nudists for friends or dating. Why would they put the option for "dating" if it wasn't partially meant for that?Amen to that! The "holier Than Thou" attitudes on a site like this is divisive, mean spirited and unwarranted. If one was compelled to lecture a person for divulgingtheir partner preferences, do it privately. Making an ass of oneself does an injustice to the Equine world. And YES, this can be a dating site. and YES nudism can be and is sometimes sexual. So thanks for speaking up in his defense man.

Well bloody said. There are far too may bigots on here who think they are the epitome of what nudism is all about. How wrong they are !

This post was edited
RE: Anyone silly enough to answer this.?

Pity most of us are not as perfect as you.Thank you, kind sir. One tries one's best. I just try to be as honest as possible with my answers.

Sorry, but you go beyond honesty with your answers ! I my view you come over as Mr High and Mighty with some of the things you say on these discussions on the Men's Room.

This post was edited