RE: Site Upgrades - Forum Getting Slower

I noticed that the site is running faster now!

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Lock males out from posting in the Ladies room

This post was edited

Lock males out from posting in the Ladies roomWhat if my wife wants to make a comment in the ladies room using my login on which we are nominated as a couple. Because she has no intention of iniating her own I'd on TN.

This post was edited

Can we get an additional section for just pubic hair? All "should I or shouldn't I" posts could be grouped together. Include men's pubic hair vs. women's pubic hair discussions.

This post was edited

It would be nice to be able to like or dislike people's posts to show agreement or disagreement with something somebody says. I think a lot of people would be happy if they had people that were able to show support on something they posted.

This post was edited

It would be nice to be able to like or dislike people'sposts to show agreement or disagreement with something somebodysays. I think a lot of people would be happy if they had peoplethat were able to show support on something theyposted.

This post was edited

possibly a way to know if your friends request has been acceptedYou know when it's accepted because they will appear on your friends list. Shouldn't be too difficult to see, unless you already have far too many on the list.

This post was edited

On threads with multiple pages, make the page numbers available at the top of the page, so as not to have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to select the following pages. Also have a way to go straight to the last post on ALL threads. Some have that option of going to the last page, which is fine, but some just have who created the thread originally and you still have to scroll down to be able to select the next pages on the subject.

This post was edited

I would like to see more closer attention towards pics that are approved or declined. I have been away from Tn for a bit of time, logged in today and went to the forums. First four recent posts , newgenerations ( not certified ) username made comments. Their profile pic is of a female sitting on a bed wide open. I go to block this profile and see a pic of a butt plug in use. Frankly, as a nudist, I really dont want to see pics like this. If you are going to allow such pics, at least allow ME and others to completely block a profile.

This post was edited

I would like to see more closer attention towards pics that are approved or declined. I have been away from Tn for a bit of time, logged in today and went to the forums. First four recent posts , newgenerations ( not certified ) username made comments. Their profile pic is of a female sitting on a bed wide open. I go to block this profile and see a pic of a butt plug in use. Frankly, as a nudist, I really dont want to see pics like this. If you are going to allow such pics, at least allow ME and others to completely block a profile.One doesn't have to look at a profiles pictures to block them. If you don't want to see them don't look. There are clearly enough self anointed site police on duty.

This post was edited