RE: Out front.

• If the nabors are open to you nude thats fine. And then theres no need to hide it. I am open to others seeing me nude without any need to see them nude. I have no need to hide.
    • Luckily, my wife and I will go out on the back patio nude, and even will go skinny dipping in the pool. Our neighbors could see us if they wanted to, but timing would have to be perfect. They would have to watch out their upper story windows, as watch the minor holes in the high shrubs. Or stand on a step stool to peek over the fence. We figure if they see us, they are trying to see us, so we placed our chairs behind cover, and use them freely. I have gone out in the driveway at night to pull the car into the garage nude, but I have 80% coverage, so I pay attention to see if anybody is about, and then walk on out. I have on occasion been daring and gone and checked the mail, but the mailbox is out on the street, and this would be uncomfortable if I was seen. We live in a suburban subdivision, and the houses are pretty close together.

This post was edited

Johngw I love your photos especially those of you taking out the recycling in all weathers. I spend a lot of naked time in my back garden when it is warm enough. I'm surrounded by houses all quite close but my garden is well screened. Back gardens (and many side gardens or decks) are usually private.On the other handfront gardens are usually quite public, facing the public street. Some might have a high hedge, fence or wall giving some privacy. Mine has a very low box hedge making it open to public view. Indeed many passers-by have admired thisshrub in bloom.

This post was edited

I have worked out front on various projects in the nude. I have cut the lawn, raked leaves and grass, weeded the flower garden etc. I also in the summer after my nude walk have my coffee and breakfast nude on the deck. But then I live on a property that is very private.
I don't have to worry about being seen.
I think the photos people have been posting on this discussion are great. This feeling of community here is very nice. It is my only social outlet to this aspect of my life style as I am a home naturalist. Thank you all.

This post was edited

This is taken in the front garden(sorry about the dock in the wrong place)
I am hoping in a few years to have rambling roses the full length and to get them up high so to be fully hidden as this part is notviable from the road (behind the rose) for walkers, bike riders, cars and vans but lorries which isnormally one to two a day and tractors which can be a lot if crops are beenharvested so when this is happening I will have to keep out of sight and horse riders and in this case I will have to go close to the rose hedge to hide.

This post was edited

I live in an apartment so do not have luxury of a garden of a front porch to enjoy nudism in summer. My flat has two balconies which face a main road and open ground. I usually enjoy sitting naked in my balconies and enjoying coffee or reading or just enjoying sun in the summers.
I have been naked in my apartment building several times, for throwing trash, laundry at common area, walking naked from my flat to the car park at basement for a naked drive etc but since the area is not my private property I restrict my nudist adventures only in the night time when the chances of my neighbors catching me naked (and perhaps complaining to society) are lesser.

This post was edited

Well ... I took another chance tonight and walked to the mailbox at 11:00 pm. I thought the coast was clear and like every time before, I wore a long baseball jersey and nothing else. The walk there was a snap and nothing to be concerned about. On the way back, I thought the coast continued to be clear but someone had parked and was on their cell phone. It was a guy and he was parked across the street from our house. Nothing to be concerned about except ... I decided to unbutton my jersey to get some air on the bod since it was so warm and humid out. I'm sure I was seen but ... obviously it didn't bother the person in the car cuz ... it's been over a half hour and no cops or complaints! hahaha :D

This post was edited
RE:Out front.

I sprayed the weeds in the front drive this morning and recorded it in video (link)

This post was edited