RE: Beta Test New Profile Pages

We've never had a search for the Forums but now we can go down the list of our own posts and find some Forums subjects that way. I don't know that we really need that ability, but it's there.You suggested that two months ago.
I suggested that we be able to search the Forums by subject matter. Has that been added? If so I missed it.

This post was edited
RE: Beta Test New Profile Pages

We've never had a search for the Forums but now we can go down the list of our own posts and find some Forums subjects that way. I don't know that we really need that ability, but it's there.You suggested that two months ago.
I suggested that we be able to search the Forums by subject matter. Has that been added? If so I missed it.I'm not sure what you mean. You seem to be saying you can "find some Forums subjects" and "has it been added?" But, anyway I thought your original suggestion was a good one.

This post was edited
RE: Beta Test New Profile Pages - Bug report

Another bug. You can't flag a picture. The link is there, but when you click on it, the list to click why you're flagging briefly appears, and then disappears again. It will not stay long enough to select a reason. IE 11 with or without compatibility turned on. It sorta works in Google Chrome. Click on "flag", leave the mouse hovering over it, and use the arrow keys to select the reason.

I didn't actually flag a photo yet, so don't know if it works past that point.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I'm still trying to get used to them.No complaints so far :-)Hawk

This post was edited

Another bug. You can't flag a picture. The link is there, but when you click on it, the list to click why you're flagging briefly appears, and then disappears again. It will not stay long enough to select a reason. IE 11 with or without compatibility turned on. It sorta works in Google Chrome. Click on "flag", leave the mouse hovering over it, and use the arrow keys to select the reason. I didn't actually flag a photo yet, so don't know if it works past that point.John aka cobeachbumFlagging a picture in IE is working now. Found another issue. Videos from inside a profile will not play (This is different from the previous problem of videos not playing). When you click on the video, it opens as if it were a picture. No way to start the video, the window is sized wrong, and it is very grainy. If I try and access the video from within my own profile (editing), I get a "video not found or access denied error". The one video I found in the gallery seems to play fine.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Flagging a picture in IE is working now. Found another issue. Videos from inside a profile will not play (This is different from the previous problem of videos not playing). When you click on the video, it opens as if it were a picture. No way to start the video, the window is sized wrong, and it is very grainy. If I try and access the video from within my own profile (editing), I get a "video not found or access denied error". The one video I found in the gallery seems to play fine.Figured out how to play a video. After clicking on it once to open it up, you have to double click on this new window to open it full screen. The play button will now appear. I still cannot play it from inside my own profile, but I suppose that will not be a problem until I decide to delete it and can't due to lack of permissions.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited