If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

those freezer/cooler isles might be a tad chilly...so I'd have to get in and get out quick...

This post was edited
Sure

If it were legal, and I wouldn't be offending anyone, then sure - why not? Especially on a nice hot day. However, I would never put anyone in a situation where they were uncomfortable, and I don't know how long I'd stay naked if I was the only one.

This post was edited
nude shopping

I think a easy way to adjust to nude shopping and not make one or two nudist stand out would be to organize nudist in your area to maybe shop together, well maybe not together but maybe have naked day at several stores in the area you live and maybe time it so that when you arrive to shop maybe several other nudist show up so as you shop you may run into several textiles but as they or you turn the next isle there may be a or a couple nudist pushing a shopping cart. That may also get textiles to thinking ' hey thats pretty cool ( in more ways than one) why am I all dressed up and pretty soon instead of a half dozen nudist shopping you have a dozen or so nudist shopping.

This post was edited
Naked Grocery Shopper on the loose

Is this a trick question? I may get into trouble for answering, but I just can't resist. I think it would be awesome if it were legal. I would jump in the car immediately and get off to shopping for my next nude dinner.
I really hope this isn't a dare LOL.

This post was edited
RE: Naked Grocery Shopper

the other day we were shopping at the store and i had this question in the back of my mind as i shopped, i was wearing a t shirt, tan shorts and a pair of crocs ( no underwear) all i could think of was removing the shirt and shorts and putting them in the basket and continue shopping, what is really wrong with that we were born naked in the bible it is acceptable but we as mankind have a ton of hangups unless it's in a movie or acceptable by hollywood its ok with the tv audience but for you or me it's not, thank goodness i came out of the fantasy world or i'm sure i would have ended up in jail.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity were legal... how soon would I go grocery shopping?

Yes I'd go. and to the mall, the naked mall if that were the only legal place...hummmmm naked at the mall. Fun.
I am also in south Jersey. An artist, teach nude figure drawing at times..over 25 yrs. College and community colleges. You are spicy, have class, are attractive and that sparkle in your eyes....and we are probably so close. I am 59 and would like to chat naked face to face or side by side on a couch with some snacks or tv on and watching a good show... then again you seem to enjoy dancing naked? That is something I have never done. I am a good slow dancer lol Anyway lets meet for breakfast, tea and scones? E-male me
Camdenart@aol.com. I am in Camden County NJ. Orig. from Salem Co. yes dancing naked sounds wonderful and I can be nice...promise but I am sure u heard that one before. I can be if that is how it must be. Good guy/ strict prudish parents and now like going naked when I can/ I can def. behave..having a true nudist friend is better than messing up.

This post was edited

if its not illegal in the uk why aren't more people exercising their rights, if it was legal in the us other than vermont i would be looking to test the law, actually looked into moving to vermont but had other issues come up, it would be great if nudity in public was more acceptable.

This post was edited

and the Naked Rambler in the UK has spent more than his fair share of time in jail for simply walking through with a backpack.
I'm with Gabare and think it would be great if it were made legal, to organize some friends and groups to grocery shop on a given day so there would be no question but that complainers were just being whiners as opposed to being offended by anything considered by the mores of society to actually be offensive. And someone else made the point that it might be a good idea (til it caught on) to drive to a nearby town. I don't want to meet my sister in law in the grocery store when I'm making a socio-political statement.

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

NOW!

This post was edited
RE: If nudity was legal in your area how soon would you go grocery shopping nude

Done it in Le Cap d'Agde and in some Croation resorts (though in at least in one Croatian resort officially some attire required in the shop but as signs been posted too discreetly to notice it first time and noone made a point so it kept on happening few times before noticed the sign). In textile environment would go to buy groceries any time it would be socially halfway acceptable and reasonably tolerated. On the other hand, in general I prefer to be nude either when everyone or all others nude or when no people. Feel awkward if only one nude unless people around people whose attitudes towards nudity are positive and I am aware of that, too.

This post was edited