RE: Non nudist friends

That seems like an arrangement best left to you and your friends. Maybe a start would be to not have a single policy but rather be nude with those who are into it and clothed for those who aren't. I dress for my friends and guests because I value their comfort enough to not feel the need to exercise my domain. I keep some gym clothes handy that I can throw on at a moment's notice.

This post was edited

Naked friends I greet naked, all others I grab shorts and tshirt

This post was edited

Most friends, nudist and textile, who visit regularly know that I'm a nudist. Over time I've talked with the textile ones and told them I like to be nude at home, its been very few who've not accepted this. I've pursued the conversation to make sure they were not just being polite or finding it difficult to object. Other nudist friends have done similar and had similar outcomes. Its not unusual now to be in clothing optional situations both here and at nudist friends. We were all friends to start off with, our nudism became known about along the way and the textile friends didn't find this objectionable, they haven't found our nudity a reason to stop being friends either. I honestly feel both the textiles and nudists are comfortable mixing like this, when inviting mixed groups of friends round we make clear its intended to be clothing optional and its often an even match of both that turn up. It never feels like its a mix of voyeurs and exhibitionists either, we're friends, that's why we meet up. There may be jokes made about each group when we mix, but its never anything but at a fun level. Maybe we've been lucky in who our textile friends were.
When with friends who are not comfortable with social nudity clothing is worn. Nor do we expect to be nude when visiting textile friends.

This post was edited

Bumped to remove spam from page.

This post was edited