RE: Starting Nudism

I started at the age of 10, on my own. I found some nudist magazines in the trunk of my fathers car. I realized thatthis lifestyle was for me. I have enjoyed being nude for 48 years.

This post was edited

Starting sneaking out summer nights and getting naked, realized I liked it so kept it up. Now it's 32 or so years later and I enjoy it more than ever.

This post was edited

I think maybe I have always wanted to try nudism and just
didnt know it. I recall times as a kid
when I would play in a creek or pond and when alone I was usually naked. There was also a couple times that my little
sister joined me. All though I am sure
she has forgotten or at least would deny it today.

But until just recently it was only on rare occasion that I
tried anything and then it was only at my own home. Several months ago for health reasons I
started walking on the tread mill nearly every morning. I have lost weight and one morning a few
weeks ago while I was on the tread mill my sweat pants had gotten loose enough
that they wanted to fall off. Being as
it was real early morning and no one was around I decided to just remove them
and continue on. Well it felt pretty
darn good ( I was wearing underwear at the time) so I started just not putting anything
on when exercising. And now I am
sleeping in the nude most nights.

This post was edited

Been a nudist as long as I can remember, had to suppress it for a lot of years, but as a kid, I would be the one to come back from the creek or pond with nothing on and have to go back to retrieve my shorts.

This post was edited

Forme it was the natural feeling of being nude.
To walk out of the shouwer and not have to get dressed or to walk outdoors nude is simply wonderful and free.
My favorite is by far swimming nude, the feeling of the water without clothing is so nice.
I just wish I started earlier in life, or even better, if my mother rasied me as a nudist.

This post was edited

I've always enjoyed the freedom of not having clothes on. I've always enjoyed lounging around the house nude & skinny dipping. I've only recently gone nude in public but would like to meet some other nudists in the area, either through true nudists or a non-landed club to hang out with.

This post was edited

What made you start nudism? How did you first get startedI was simply raised that way by my parents. I always liked it anyway so I think it was in my "blood" since I was born.

This post was edited

Well I started sleeping naked aged 14 and never looked back from there, but I finally discovered how great nudity can be when I went streaking during a game of dares at the age of 15. I was immediately hooked so I encouraged my friends to try it and, while that was purely exhibitionism, it led to us hanging out naked as often as we possibly could.
Unfortunately, that all stopped when I went off to university a few years later and, although I've had the odd nude experience, my nudity has pretty much been confined to the home and the gym locker room.

This post was edited

What made you start nudism? How did you first get startedAs a child I always got out dried off and walked out nude. This was normal for us as long as I could remember. At about 7 or 8 I found it more comfortable to sleep nude and was just nude more and more. Now I am naked as much as I can be.

This post was edited

I started when I was 8 with the little girl (she was 9) next door. Then every chance I got when my parents were out I would run through the house naked. Started to sleep naked in the hot summer when I was 13 or 14. Been naked as much as possible ever simce. In fact, to avoid getting dressed, I drive my truck to the mailbox. :)

This post was edited