RE: Insensitive moderators in the chat

If sexual preference has nothing to do with being a naturist then why is there an option on the profile page to input it?
I happen to agree that your sexual preference has nothing to do with being a naturist, (live and let live) and I can't believe there are so many Bi-Sexual women members here. Or to rephrase that, I can't believe, the bi-sexuals are women.

This post was edited

I happen to agree that your sexual preference has nothing to do with being a naturist, (live and let live) and I can't believe there are so many Bi-Sexual women members here. Or to rephrase that, I can't believe, the bi-sexuals are women.I agree with you about the bi-sexual women. Anyone looking at this site are lead to believe that 90% of women are bi-sexual, but of course we know that is untrue, as many of the fake female profiles are male. I cannot understand how stupid they must be to actually think people believe them. Why don't they just go to a normal sex site and leave us genuine nudists alone.

This post was edited

Hear Hear

This post was edited

I happen to agree that your sexual preference has nothing to do with being a naturist, (live and let live) and I can't believe there are so many Bi-Sexual women members here. Or to rephrase that, I can't believe, the bi-sexuals are women.I agree with you about the bi-sexual women. Anyone looking at this site are lead to believe that 90% of women are bi-sexual, but of course we know that is untrue, as many of the fake female profiles are male. I cannot understand how stupid they must be to actually think people believe them. Why don't they just go to a normal sex site and leave us genuine nudists alone.I fully agree with this mow

This post was edited

Insensitive moderators in the chatI simply asked if there are any gay men in the chat and was banned. It is not illegal to be gay. If my preference is to chat with other gay, male nudists, then why should I be banned? If I was a mechanic and wanted to chat with other mechanics would I get banned?I feel discriminated against. I happen to be a gay male looking to chat with others in the gay community. Is this breaking the rules?I still have not seen any logical reason for the banning.

This post was edited

There are many gay people who use the chat room with no issues at all. The ones who have issues are the ones who never talk in the chat room other then to say " any gay men". Let's remember, this is a nudist chat room, "NUDIST". NOT a Straight chat room, not a bi chat room, not a gay chat room. IF he wants to talk discrimination he needs to look at his self, he , and a few others, have no desire to talk to anyone other then a "gay" person. Thats discrimination against everyone else.

It's the same small group of people who do that, they have no interest in chatting with nudists, just gays. When asked to chat in the room the normal answer is to say they can't keep up to the room, they type too slow, until someone says something they don't like, then they can type 2 and 3 line answers one right after another.

The chat room is not a dating site, or a cyber sex site for anyone, gay, bi, straight, or martian. Many of the same ones that come in here to complain have been caught jerking off on cam, bet they forget to mention that.
As to woman and others, they get removed as well.
The chat room is a very friendly place at most times. Come in, say hello, and join in a conversation, or you can try to start one. I have heard some say it's unfriendly because no one is talking to them,. I"m sorry, but everytime someone comes in the room and says hello they really can't expect the other 200 people to stop everything and say hello. Really there are 2oo in the room but at most maybe 20 chatting, If they keep saying things in the room, more then hello , they do fine.
As to Judging the mods on what they do in the chat room, all the mods have been on the site for a while, have been in the chat room more then most, and have a pretty good feel for whats going on. We aren't as good as Santa, but we do have a real good sense for who is being naughty or nice. The goal of all the mods to to make the chat room a pleasant place for everyone, not just the few. It's a great place to come and chat, tell a few jokes, make some new friends, maybe find out about a resort or beach .
Also, please remember, you don't hear about anyone being in a conversation in the room, and mentioning that they are gay, and being muted or removed. We have many gay people who enjoy the room, and they are a pleasure to have in the room. Next time someone complains here about being removed, ask them exactly what they did and said, and maybe suggest that they CHAT in the Chat room. Some like to complain about the mods, and how unfair we are, and how other sites are better. Funny thing about that is they are here, and keep coming back. We aren't the largest, or the best, because we people get treated unfairly. We are the biggest and the best because the vast majority can use the chat room with out being pestered.

This post was edited

Thank you for an enlightening explanation.

This post was edited

If that person is only interested in gay chat they perhaps the should look on a gay only site. If they are looking for chat with nudists, and he finds out there are other gay people in the room he enjoys chatting with fine. But to come in to the room time after time and only saying " gays", is rude. By the way, try looking up some of the profiles of the ones who do that, most times they are blank. As to the ones who sit on the side lines and pm. Many are talking with friends they have known, but many are going down the list sending unwanted pm's.
The other part that some people leave out is the number of complaints we get from people, regular users, about getting pm's from people asking if they are gay , and asking them to talk in the room only to get a nasty comment back from that person.
Again, the mods have a excellent feel for the chat room.
Question, how many times have you been to a nudist resort, or been to the beach when you see someone just walking up to people and just saying " Gay". what? you mean that doesn't happen? I"m shocked......yes, this is the web, but we do expect people to try to act like they would at any type of nudist venue. Thats not asking too much. Again, next time some one complains about being removed for just saying hello, ask them how often the come in the room and only ask that, every few minutes. Wonder how they would feel if every few minutes someone would send them a pm just saying " straight". I doubt they would like that.
IT DOES NOT MATTER IN THE CHAT ROOM IF YOUR GAY, STRAIGHT, BI, CROSS EYED , OR MARTIAN, ALL ARE WELCOME, but do not come in there and be rude,

This post was edited

I was banned for asking if there were bearded mature men in the chat room. I didn't like it but I won't be asking any such question again. Perhaps, it would be only fair to not be allowed to ask for anything you are interested in, in the chat room.To be named for something like that is Crazy. maybe you have questions about a beard and maybe you could chat with people who have dealt with the same situation.what are you expected to do go down the list of people asking one by one if they have a beard

This post was edited

I don't think that the moderators understand that being gay. we have to sometimes live by a different set of rules. It's not as easy as being heterosexual.there is still a lot of discrimination out there and I feel like this is one of those ways.it's always nice to go into the chat room and meet other people in my situation that also share being a nudist

This post was edited