RE: Commenting on another persons body parts.

Flagged again

This post was edited

hai ...my name is kerrthi i want to share a my personal life It's about de-stressing, relaxing, and returning to innocence. Check

This post was edited

Somebody's gotta do it.

This post was edited

hai ...my name is kerrthiI'm sick of flagging this crap.
Hehe! I have already flagged this person three times.
I do note that nudisthookup is hosted by go daddy, the same site that TrueNudist is hosted by. Been wonder if complaints directly to GoDaddy would make a difference.

This post was edited

I was at a club sitting around the pool wit a few people, and the one woman asked how I keep smooth and it looked good she wished her husband would think about being shaven

This post was edited

I don't think it would be appropriate to comment on anyone's specific body part but in generality it might be OK depending on the situation. As one of the posters mentioned about shaved parts but not a direct comment. I wouldn't go up to a women and say nice breasts or a man and say nice body. If there is more conversation and a report develops it might be different.

This post was edited

So who actually said it, Mark or Abe?

This post was edited

So who actually said it, Mark or Abe?Google it.

This post was edited

I don't think it would be appropriate to comment on anyone's specific body part but in generality it might be OK depending on the situation. As one of the posters mentioned about shaved parts but not a direct comment. I wouldn't go up to a women and say nice breasts or a man and say nice body. If there is more conversation and a report developments it might be different.
There was one time I actually commented on a nudist's body parts. I was hanging out with a nudist couple at their home. Our female hostess was sitting in front of us; we were just chatting and having a good time. I was looking at her and spontaneously made a comment on her breasts; specifically how great they looked. I didn't really think about it; I just said it "in the moment."

• Now, without knowing the background on this story, this might seem weird and inappropriate. And I would agree. But:

• We were good friends. We'd seen each other nude frequently and for some time. We had socialized at the resort, at non-landed clubs, at their home. As a matter of fact we rarely wore clothes around each other, except to go to non-nudist events.

• And our female friend did have exceptional breasts. They were firm and perky beyond what one might expect for a middle-aged woman. At that particular moment she was sitting ina way that emphasized that fact; and so, right on the spot,I thought a compliment was in order. And that's exactly how she took it. She attributed her firmness to not wearing a bra, and therefore her breasts tissue being stronger and firmer. I personally think it may have had more to do with genetics; but either way we could have a short discussion about her breasts, and it was totally ok. She knew me; and therefore knew my comment was coming from a good place.

• Would such a comment be ok in the textile world with a textile friend? Probably not. For one thing you're unlikely tosee a textile friend nude to make such a comment. So you can't compliment someone on something you can't see. With nudist friends, when there is trust and openness, the dynamic changes: anatomical traits become much more obvious.

• BUT...unless you know the person well, or the person initiates a conversation about his/her specific body part, it is almost never ok to volunteer a comment about it. It's just rude. Build a relationship with that person, earn their trust and openness before "going there." It's just good manners.

This post was edited

I always say in the creepiest voice I can muster "You sure got purdy elbows". It makes an impression. :) ;)LOL

This post was edited