RE: Nudist vs swinger do they alwys have to be linked

All you have to do is say "NO" a couple times and people get the idea and leave you alone

This post was edited

Not all nudists are swingers, and i don't believe all swingers are nudists. They are different, but some may also be the other. So to answer your question...No, they don't always/aren't always linked.

This post was edited

Hello All,I joined to ask a few questions as my wife and I are planning a trip over to haulover beach. We are empty nesters and have been married for 25 years. I ws looking for a hotel that may be nearby that might allow topless sunbathing swimming near the beach. But every time I click on a link it is a swinger club. I have no wants/wishes or desires to share my wife or myself just looking to sit on the beach/poolside nude, I have questions about proper edict while doing this but not sure where to ask my questions, any thoughts or are nudity and swinging forever linked?thanks for any repliesThere used to be a small motel right next to Haulover that allowed some nudity by its pool (or overlooked it). It was there for many years, but was recently knocked down and replaced with a highrise building. There aren't any hotels in the area that I know of that permit nudity by the pool. Do as the other guy said, hang out at the Haulover Beach nude with a beer and a sandwich. Play some volleyball, meet the locals. Nudity and swinging not linked.... unless you want to link them.

This post was edited

Hello All,I joined to ask a few questions as my wife and I are planning a trip over to haulover beach. We are empty nesters and have been married for 25 years. I ws looking for a hotel that may be nearby that might allow topless sunbathing swimming near the beach. But every time I click on a link it is a swinger club. I have no wants/wishes or desires to share my wife or myself just looking to sit on the beach/poolside nude, I have questions about proper edict while doing this but not sure where to ask my questions, any thoughts or are nudity and swinging forever linked?thanks for any replies

This post was edited

We have been to Haulover beach. It was nice and no one approach us. There were several people there but everyone kept to their self. Don't worry about a swinger approaching you. Their first rule is no means no...so you would be at ease at any swingers function. The only difference is the swinger atmosphere is sexually charged. You will be accepted at any level you want at a swingers function but the swingers lifestyles are not accepted by nudist.

This post was edited

"Thanks, but No thanks" is the accepted polite answer.

This post was edited

"Thanks, but No thanks" is the accepted polite answer.Or, "Yes, here is my price list, and I only accept cash payment"

This post was edited