RE: Sack & Crack booked

I've had this done a few times!! It's actually ok!! The therapist that I went to was very dignified and made the whole process ok through jokes etc I wouldn't say it's embarrassing but a little odd lol the first time I went I was asked to strip down, so I did but to my undies!! The therapist came in and laughed and said they'll have to come off also lol you do get in some lets say degrading positions but you get over it!! I also got a little excited with all the man handling but he said it made it easier for him to work with so that was ok. He was quite shocked as I handled the whole situation very well, he is used to people flinching and screaming, I can honestly say it wasn't painfu!! Some parts were a little uncomfortable but bearable.My second visit his partner helped so 2 were doing it, much quicker!! Unfortunately they don't do it anymore as they have a contract with the NHS doing work with transgender people. A shame as they knew their stuff and very professional in what is a strange procedure. I have never had any done since as only places doing in my local area are women and I don't fancy a woman doing it. Don't know why!!Thank you for the insight. You've really helped. I agree, I dint think I'd like a woman doing it. At least you've reassured me that a hard on won't be an issue... Unless my therapist gets offended.

This post was edited

First time I had it done, I was told by the female esthetician that an erection "could" happen but was unlikely. She said that if it happens, she can just continue or leave the room and let it subside ... my choice. She was right... it didn't happen. I'd let the hair grow a bit too long and it stung. Subsequent wax sessions where she handled my penis and scrotum, gloveless ... still no reaction. Been having waxes done for almost two years now and I've become friend client instead of just client. Works for me! I need another session and still trying to get the wife to agree to full butt wax. She's kinda partial to my hairy butt! hahaha

This post was edited

First time I had it done, I was told by the female esthetician that an erection "could" happen but was unlikely. She said that if it happens, she can just continue or leave the room and let it subside ... my choice. She was right... it didn't happen. I'd let the hair grow a bit too long and it stung. Subsequent wax sessions where she handled my penis and scrotum, gloveless ... still no reaction. Been having waxes done for almost two years now and I've become friend client instead of just client. Works for me! I need another session and still trying to get the wife to agree to full butt wax. She's kinda partial to my hairy butt! hahahaDon't upset the wife by getting that butt waxed then. There will be hell to pay if she doesn't approve. Sounds like you've built up a great relationship with your therapist. Makes the experience so much better if you can.

This post was edited

Good luck Steve. Looking forward to hearing about it!

This post was edited

Good luck Steve. Looking forward to hearing about it!Ha Ha! I love how I'm being wished luck for the procedure. Not worrying me at all lol. You'll hear all about it trust me.

This post was edited

haha i think we should film it for educational purposes!i donated a tenner to Prostate Cancer UK, with giftaid they'll get 12.50.good luckhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/ukkguy/15378493867/Just clicked on your link. That's very generous of you. Thank you.

This post was edited

First time I had it done, I was told by the female esthetician that an erection "could" happen but was unlikely. She said that if it happens, she can just continue or leave the room and let it subside ... my choice. She was right... it didn't happen. I'd let the hair grow a bit too long and it stung. Subsequent wax sessions where she handled my penis and scrotum, gloveless ... still no reaction. Been having waxes done for almost two years now and I've become friend client instead of just client. Works for me! I need another session and still trying to get the wife to agree to full butt wax. She's kinda partial to my hairy butt! hahahaDon't upset the wife by getting that butt waxed then. There will be hell to pay if she doesn't approve. Sounds like you've built up a great relationship with your therapist. Makes the experience so much better if you can.Oh yes ... our relationship is and has always been strong because we are honest and upfront with one another. Even getting waxed was a mutual agreement and her idea ... sort of. I had been shaving for decades and after shaving in the shower, one day, I exited and said ... "man, I'm tired of shaving all the time. I need to do something that lasts longer." She said ... "well, I've done it before, remember? You could try waxing but I didn't care for the regrowth period between treatments." So I searched and searched and found my current esthetician. I'd like my wife to start getting waxed but she has a low tolerance for pain and says that waxing is too painful for her.
I will be making an appointment to be waxed again soon. She laughs because she says ..." I don't know that I was ever that excited about going to a wax treatment, as you are!" It's more about the feeling of being smooth and being smooth for a long period of time between sessions. It's expensive ... the treatment and the extras I tack on ... nose, ears, upper back ... and then the tip, but my esthetician is worth every dollar. I just hope she doesn't retire soon! hahaha

This post was edited

Hmmmmm ... that's something to think about ... back wax. I've thought about it and the hair on my back is pretty fine and not very thick. I wonder if it would stink as much. Right now I'm just having the upper 3rd of my back done. I had a couple dozen hairs just growing here and there and so I had my esthetician remove them as well as some small patches on my upper arms.
I'll have to think about the whole back wax though! :D

This post was edited

I've thought about it, just for the experience. I usually trim pretty close, as shaving usually results in crazy itching and ingrown hair within 10 days afterward.
I'm not afraid of the pain, I have a high tolerance, but more apprehensive about the prospect of the skin ripping off my "ball sack."
Matt

This post was edited

ive had it done several times. Wasn't that bad. You do end up in some awkward positions butwith the right therapist shouldn't be an issue. I cant wait to get my full waxing qualification :)

This post was edited